Windows 10: WiFi Option won’t show/MSI Laptop

Discus and support WiFi Option won’t show/MSI Laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I booted up my laptop today perfectly fine and was connected to the internet and was streaming music from iTunes when suddenly the connection dropped.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iibxbby, Dec 11, 2020.

1. WiFi Option won’t show/MSI Laptop

I booted up my laptop today perfectly fine and was connected to the internet and was streaming music from iTunes when suddenly the connection dropped. I went into the task bar next to find out my WiFi button went missing on me, not my network button but my Wifi button. All that’s left in the network tab is “Airplane Mode”. When trouble shooting it says my Wireless-AC 9462 adapter is experiencing hardware or driver issues. I ran a network reset in general settings, went into device manager and checked for driver issues and it said I was up to date. I’m completely stumped, any help would be appreciated.

I suspect the issue could be solved with a windows update that currently has a status as pending download and has no way to be installed as I have no internet. (2020-11 .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 Version 1909 for x64 (KB4586878))

submitted by /u/iibxbby
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iibxbby, Dec 11, 2020

2. Wifi list won´t show

WiFi Option won’t show/MSI Laptop c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

WiFi Option won’t show/MSI Laptop

Laptop went black and won;t reboot

Hi Andree,

Hardware and software conflict is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing black screen. Sometimes, it is also because of hardware failure. To get this issue fixed, we suggest that you
    boot into Safe Mode by following these steps:

• Turn off your computer 3 times while booting. Windows should automatically boot to the Recovery Environment after 3 unsuccessful attempts in a row.
    • Once you are within the Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot, and then
      Advanced options, then Startup Settings, and
      Restart
      . When it restarts, you should see a number of options. Press 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.
    Once your computer is in Safe Mode, please follow the workaround provided on this
    link. Simply select the similar case that you're experiencing to show the troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

WiFi Option won’t show/MSI Laptop

1. WiFi Option won’t show/MSI Laptop - Similar Threads - WiFi Option won’t

2. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: Hello, this is a recurring problem but usually the problem goes away after 1 to 3 restarts. This time I've tried restarting 3 times and even tried doing a network reset. Help is much appreciated. I am using a lenovo yoga. Thanks....
  3. Wifi option is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  4. Wifi option is not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  5. Laptop won’t connect to WiFi

Laptop won’t connect to WiFi: So I restarted my laptop and once I got to the area were I put in my pin it said I had to internet, so I tried to connect to the WiFi and it said “no internet, secure”. So it was connected, but giving me no internet, I really don’t understand much about computers and most...
  6. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: acer aspire a315-41driver: qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adaptererror: code 45I tried these way but it doesn't work:1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall adapter3. update to windows 11 and I uninstalled4. update driver5. run troubleshoot6. using some command...
  7. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option not showing: acer aspire a315-41driver: qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adaptererror: code 45I tried these way but it doesn't work:1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall adapter3. update to windows 11 and I uninstalled4. update driver5. run troubleshoot6. using some command...
  8. Wifi option is not showing

Wifi option is not showing: Wifi option is not showing in my laptop. Wifi driver is present but in hidden form. It is happening again and again. Previously I had solved it by doing network resetting and using different codes in Command promt. I want to get rid of this problem, please help me out....
  9. WiFi option not showing

WiFi option not showing: Hi, There is no Wlan option in my network adapter setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing/d8f2d5fb-aadb-431e-816c-ced4ecaa5ba3
  10. Wifi Won’t Show up!!

Wifi Won’t Show up!!: I have a windows 10 laptop and the wifi is not showing up. It says I’m not connected to wifi, so I check the wifi icon to connect back to my wifi but when I go to connect it, it dosent show up! I know the wifi works becuase it works on my phone but when I look for my network...