Windows 10: WIFI options won't show up at all

Discus and support WIFI options won't show up at all in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HOW DO I FIX THIS.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-options-wont-show-up-at-all/5cfc7f81-d162-4dd2-8a0b-26a6d3137187 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UrgentQuestionRT, Sep 10, 2020.

1. WIFI options won't show up at all

HOW DO I FIX THIS.WIFI options won't show up at all [​IMG]

:)

UrgentQuestionRT, Sep 10, 2020

2. Wifi list won´t show

WIFI options won't show up at all c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Sep 10, 2020
  4. tops Win User

WIFI options won't show up at all

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

WIFI options won't show up at all

1. WIFI options won't show up at all - Similar Threads - WIFI options won't

2. WiFi option not showing at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option not showing at all: I just built my first pc and after installing windows 10. I have been unable to connect to the WiFi. It doesn’t give me an option at all. The motherboard came with antennas that I’ve screwed in tightly. I’ve also updated to the latest bios. The motherboard is a Rog Strix...
  3. WiFi option not showing at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi option not showing at all: I just built my first pc and after installing windows 10. I have been unable to connect to the WiFi. It doesn’t give me an option at all. The motherboard came with antennas that I’ve screwed in tightly. I’ve also updated to the latest bios. The motherboard is a Rog Strix...
  4. WiFi option not showing at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  6. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  7. No wifi options show up

8. Wifi option not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing up.: Hi,I’ve been trying to connect to the wifi all day but the option for it is just not showing up.I’ve tried to reset the network settings, i’ve tried to go to the device manager and update my wifi from there but it isn’t showing up, I’ve tried to troubleshoot about everything...
  9. Wifi option not showing up at all windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi option not showing up at all windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see, wi-fi shows up nowhere as an option. I have tried usual fixes, but nothing so far has worked and so many of these forums have nothing but dead ends. I really would like an answer to this, as whenever issues come...
  10. Wifi options not showing up at all.

Wifi options not showing up at all.: I was trying to access the internet with my computer, but then suddenly all the wifi stopped working. I restarted everything in the house, and the only computer that isn't working anymore is the one connected to ethernet. I tried to connect to other wifi connections, but they...