Windows 10: Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK

Discus and support Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a HP 250 G8 Notebook PC and after a windows update KB5032288, some wifi problems began. On my network i have Unifi's APs, model UAP6MPnewer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Filipe Rezende da Silva, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK

I have a HP 250 G8 Notebook PC and after a windows update KB5032288, some wifi problems began. On my network i have Unifi's APs, model UAP6MPnewer and UAP-AC-LRolder. Before the update it was working perfectly on the newer AP, after the update i started to have some packets loss a did a ping to my gateway and notice this behavior that hits about four/five pings e drops one. But if connected to another AP I don't have any problems other than a slow connection, due to the distance. I have 2 notebooks same model with this same behavior, can you help me? In the newer AP i have more than 4

:)

Filipe Rezende da Silva, Dec 11, 2023

2. My hp 250 g8 notebook laptop forgot the pin code and I cannot enter the window please help

My hp 250 g8 notebook laptop forgot the pin code and I cannot enter the window please help

George Browne, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Jpa0702 Win User
    Packet Loss

I have been experiencing packet loss with the wifi at my college, but it seems that only i am the one having struggles. my roommate is on the same wifi as me and gets a lower ping, and 0 packet loss. is there a problem with my laptop?

Jpa0702, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK

Lossing Internet Packets only on Windows 10

My English isnt the best on the world, but i understood you suggest it gonna be the router issue?
    As i said before, i tried two diffrent places, with diffrent internet operators and routers. Both places works good on my second computer with windows 7, and both losses packets on my windows 10 computer.

PS
    I pinged Adobe.com and still got packet loss.

TY for your reply.

PS.
    To make it even more simple - i loss some packets even when ping my own router.
    But only from this computer…. still

masynmassino, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK

1. Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK - Similar Threads - Wifi Packets Loss

2. Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Packets Loss after Windows Update KB5032288 on HP 250 G8 NOTEBOOK: I have a HP 250 G8 Notebook PC and after a windows update KB5032288, some wifi problems began. On my network i have Unifi's APs, model UAP6MPnewer and UAP-AC-LRolder. Before the update it was working perfectly on the newer AP, after the update i started to have some packets...
  3. [Windows 10] [Notebook] [HP Zbook G8] Bootloop after last updates, no recovery works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] [Notebook] [HP Zbook G8] Bootloop after last updates, no recovery works: I have a HP Zbook G8 with Win10 Pro installed and, after processing last updates they have not completed it is experiencing a continuous Bootloop.Motherboard seems ok, peripherals seem ok and detached, ssd is ok.I tried with HP book menu which brings to Win Troubleshooting,...
  4. My hp 250 g8 notebook laptop forgot the pin code and I cannot enter the window please help

My hp 250 g8 notebook laptop forgot the pin code and I cannot enter the window please help: My hp 250 g8 notebook laptop forgot the pin code and I cannot enter the window please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-250-g8-notebook-laptop-forgot-the-pin-code/4cde5d29-ce2c-424a-9f7a-b6d5cd445feb
  5. My hp 250 g8 notebook laptop forgot the pin code and I cannot enter the window please help

My hp 250 g8 notebook laptop forgot the pin code and I cannot enter the window please help: My hp 250 g8 notebook laptop forgot the pin code and I cannot enter the window please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-250-g8-notebook-laptop-forgot-the-pin-code/c736f0a0-c390-48cd-93ea-ea6c358c3219
  6. Lagging in HP 250 G8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging in HP 250 G8: Whenever i plug in the charger, my pc starts lagging, before plugging there is no lag and everything runs very smoothly but after plugging in the charger there is very much lag, also after removing the charger there is still lag....
  7. Lagging in HP 250 G8

Lagging in HP 250 G8: Whenever i plug in the charger, my pc starts lagging, before plugging there is no lag and everything runs very smoothly but after plugging in the charger there is very much lag, also after removing the charger there is still lag....
  8. packet loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    packet loss: how can i stop getting packet loss in the games i play im one a wired connection and i already contacted my internet provider and they said everything was good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/packet-loss/d0b7b7f2-121e-4fac-9d73-8e4933b61cea
  9. Packet Loss

Packet Loss: I have been experiencing packet loss with the wifi at my college, but it seems that only i am the one having struggles. my roommate is on the same wifi as me and gets a lower ping, and 0 packet loss. is there a problem with my laptop?...
  10. Wifi Menu packet loss?

Wifi Menu packet loss?: Hello, I have been using the ASUS ac1200 56r use wireless adapter for a couple months now and it has been a pain to say the least. I have constant wifi drops on 5GHz and randomly my receive would drop to 0 Kbps ranging from half a second and sometimes up to 5. I as able to...