Windows 10: wifi printer and wifi scanner offline

Discus and support wifi printer and wifi scanner offline in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep experiencing the same issue with my hp wifi printer and my brother wifi scanner. The seem to go offline when not used for bit. Is this a common... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RickBlanton, Feb 15, 2019.

1. wifi printer and wifi scanner offline

I keep experiencing the same issue with my hp wifi printer and my brother wifi scanner. The seem to go offline when not used for bit. Is this a common windows 10 issue?

How do I set them not to go into some sleep mode?

:)

RickBlanton, Feb 15, 2019

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Canon printer wifi trouble

Set a static IP on the printer else each time it switches off and on may get different ip which may not function correctly
    Try
    Delete the Printer after setting static ip

Devices and printer
    >add printer
    >>Add local printer (not network even though on wifi)
    >>>Create new port - click standard Tcp/Ip
    >>>>enter ip address of printer that set before and any port name
    Select the printer driver from list

Try a test print to see if working then switch off and on and see if come back online

*66725-afb6e8cc8e67e4bb805a02c99165c983.jpg*

*66726-229a91b0c79f6b4bc0c7c78a49560e3f.jpg*
    *66727-318c2547253e90800c3d464fca382dbe.jpg*

If still stays offline ,Open printer in Devices and printer
    Click printer
    untick use offline
    turn printer off and On
    *66728-2b757782bdfeb90ce43b66b06f017701.jpg*

See if comes back online

Network Printer can either be set by Ip address or Printer network name
    Static ip always the best to set

SnakeDoctor, Feb 15, 2019
  4. wifi printer and wifi scanner offline

Canon printer wifi trouble

Basically, with that kind of wifi printer, I can't turn the printer off ?

I should probably remove the sleep mode aswell.

DarkWhisper, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

wifi printer and wifi scanner offline

1. wifi printer and wifi scanner offline - Similar Threads - wifi printer wifi

2. Printer offline Wifi not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer offline Wifi not showing: This is a bit of a headscratcher for me - my office desktop Dell Optiplex 7010 has been set up for nearly a year and it was smooth sailing to this point. After I came back from lunch today it couldn't find our wifi network anymore. It does pick up all the others around us...
  3. WiFi printer

WiFi printer: Ever since i installed Windows 10 my wifi canon printer won't work. I've re-installed it, but it will only work connected to the USB. Every time I reinstall it, software says "can't find printer on network" even though laptop and printer are on the same network. Has anyone...
  4. wifi on printer

wifi on printer: I change my wifi used for my printer. How do I enter the new wifi and new password ? I can not print anything. I have an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-on-printer/fd99a5d4-844a-4b60-9350-0f00fb9f7c36
  5. Offline wifi printer

Offline wifi printer: Apologies for being thick & old! … after a while my Epson printer, connected by wifi, goes offline if not in use. To get it back 'online' is a right pfaff, switching it off, connecting back to wifi, fighting with settings to get it to print again. Please - there MUST be a...
  6. printer to WiFi

printer to WiFi: How do I connect a new printer to WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-to-wifi/4b836b3d-5490-4890-8cc5-b25852259f55
  7. WiFi Printers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Printers: I had a Epson MF Printer that was setup on a home network and used by a windows 10 PC and Laptop and two android devices. About two weeks ago an error message was received by all devices except the laptop that the printer can not be found. Then the connection could be...
  8. WiFi printers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WiFi printers: I have had a Epson Stylus 235W Wi-Fi printer for several years and recently I changed my BT Router to the new Complete Wi-Fi and now I can't get the printer connect. To prove there was nothing wrong with the printer I re-connected the old router and the printer connected...
  9. Printer says Offline, but Wifi says connected

Printer says Offline, but Wifi says connected: Hey! When I try to print a document, it says that my HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is offline. I have used the HP wizard thing, it didn't work. I followed the instructions that the hp virtual assistant gave me, didn't work. I tried deleting all the printer software and then...
  10. WIFI PRINTER

WIFI PRINTER: I AM TRYING TO SET UP MY CANNON PIMA MG 3660 PRINTER IT IS WIFI I HAVE USED THE DISC BUT I CAN ONLY GET IT TO WORK WITH USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wifi-printer/74984403-58b0-4bf2-a837-07373038ae08

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer offline but connected

2. router shows epson scanner offline