Windows 10: Wifi printing

Discus and support Wifi printing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have a new HP printer and new HP laptop. How do i send data to printer over wifi?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brrr Rabbit, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Wifi printing

Have a new HP printer and new HP laptop. How do i send data to printer over wifi?

:)

Brrr Rabbit, Oct 16, 2021
  2. trfadoo Win User

Nokia N82 wifi printing

Hi

I was searching a wifi printing solution for my e51 & saw your post where you are unable to setup your N82 for wifi printing but OK with e51 wifi printing. Can you tell me the step-by-step procedure to configure e51 for wifi printing. I have wifi enabled
    HP PhotoSmart C4385 All-in-one that is already setup with my laptop for wifi printing.

Would appreciate your assistance.

Regards

TRF

trfadoo, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Wifi printing

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Wifi printing

1. Wifi printing - Similar Threads - Wifi printing

2. How do I print from wifi on my laptop after removing USB connection?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print from wifi on my laptop after removing USB connection?: Hello, I hope you are doing well. I am unable to print from any Office 365 apps on my laptop after disconnecting the USB connection and connecting to wifi. I am able to print emails from Google Chrome on my laptop, and I can print from the MS apps on my iPhone but not my...
  3. How do I print from wifi on my laptop after removing USB connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print from wifi on my laptop after removing USB connection?: Hello, I hope you are doing well. I am unable to print from any Office 365 apps on my laptop after disconnecting the USB connection and connecting to wifi. I am able to print emails from Google Chrome on my laptop, and I can print from the MS apps on my iPhone but not my...
  4. How do I print from wifi on my laptop after removing USB connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have wifi connection on my computer and wifi connection on my printer but I cannot print!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have wifi connection on my computer and wifi connection on my printer but I cannot print!...: Help, I cannot print with my new printer. I have installed the printer but the computer and printer aren't talking to one another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-wifi-connection-on-my-computer-and-wifi/d0f2f94d-da67-4fa7-a807-c39890775abc
  6. I have wifi connection on my computer and wifi connection on my printer but I cannot print!...

I have wifi connection on my computer and wifi connection on my printer but I cannot print!...: Help, I cannot print with my new printer. I have installed the printer but the computer and printer aren't talking to one another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-wifi-connection-on-my-computer-and-wifi/d0f2f94d-da67-4fa7-a807-c39890775abc
  7. WiFi Printer Prints Documents, But Then Shows "Error" with Document Still in Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Printer Prints Documents, But Then Shows "Error" with Document Still in Queue: New HP Pavilion PC with Windows 11, and have been printing without a problem to my HP Envy 110 WiFi printer since I set up Office a few weeks ago. Now troubleshooting a problem with scanning, I notice that the print cue never cancels the document once it prints, and in...
  8. WiFi Printer Prints Documents, But Then Shows "Error" with Document Still in Queue

WiFi Printer Prints Documents, But Then Shows "Error" with Document Still in Queue: New HP Pavilion PC with Windows 11, and have been printing without a problem to my HP Envy 110 WiFi printer since I set up Office a few weeks ago. Now troubleshooting a problem with scanning, I notice that the print cue never cancels the document once it prints, and in...
  9. Windows 11 Home on new Dell computer wifi disruption and printing errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home on new Dell computer wifi disruption and printing errors: Hoping someone can guide me. I have a 2 month old Dell Inspirion that came with windows 11 home. Until 10 days ago it worked well.Have spent a couple of days on the phone with dell and the latest suggestion was that there is an operating system issue.The wifi connection is...
  10. Windows 11 Home on new Dell computer wifi disruption and printing errors

Windows 11 Home on new Dell computer wifi disruption and printing errors: Hoping someone can guide me. I have a 2 month old Dell Inspirion that came with windows 11 home. Until 10 days ago it worked well.Have spent a couple of days on the phone with dell and the latest suggestion was that there is an operating system issue.The wifi connection is...