Windows 10: wifi problam

Discus and support wifi problam in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want solve wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-problam/74337a8e-51d6-4a7b-9200-7ed0e7a91f56 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rajindersingh8, Apr 5, 2019.

1. wifi problam

I want solve wifi

:)

rajindersingh8, Apr 5, 2019
  2. 48996789 Win User

music activation problam

Activation problam Nokia music

48996789, Apr 5, 2019
  3. ranjan947 Win User
    software problam

when i am update mobile software then occure a problam is no software is aviable...anyone help me

ranjan947, Apr 5, 2019
  4. cheetahfm Win User

wifi problam

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

wifi problam

1. wifi problam - Similar Threads - wifi problam

2. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  3. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  4. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...
  6. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...
  7. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly

Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly: Hello, I am here today about an odd issue with my internet connection. It seems to be random, perhaps every 30 minutes but not exactly sure. The wifi will disconnect, and I need to go back into the wifi connections in order to reconnect it. This issue is occuring on a laptop...
  9. wifi problam with passward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi problam with passward: when i stated wifi then its connect simply connectwithout passward but when i connect wifi with passward it has an error show system thred exception not handled please help me and pc suddenly restart...
  10. wifi problam with passward

wifi problam with passward: when i stated wifi then its connect simply connectwithout passward but when i connect wifi with passward it has an error show system thred exception not handled please help me and pc suddenly restart...