Windows 10: Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update

Discus and support Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't connect to my home's wifi after Windows 11 22H2 update yesterday, it works fine in my other devices phone/tab. I only can connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rizqi Ardi Habibie, Oct 22, 2022.

1. Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update

Can't connect to my home's wifi after Windows 11 22H2 update yesterday, it works fine in my other devices phone/tab. I only can connect to the internet. I have seen some previous forums with the same problem and tried the solution from it and some tips from tech site, but my problem still persist. Any thought about other solution?

:)

Rizqi Ardi Habibie, Oct 22, 2022

2. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Oct 22, 2022
  3. Windows 11 22H2 on my Windows 11

Hi - my Dell XPS 15 7590 originally came with Windows 10 but I upgraded to Windows 11 without problems. Now running Windows 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.1098

Windows update is not offering me Windows 11 22H2 to download/install.

My Windows Registry does not seem to have any reference to '"DestBuildNum, UpEx, UpExU, and RedReason" keys.

Is there some incompatibility with my system that is stopping Windows Update from offering me 22H2?

I'm also registered for Windows Insider and that does offer me an Insider version of 22H2.

Thanks for any suggestions.

William AlexanderCleaver, Oct 22, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update

1. Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update - Similar Threads - Wifi problem 22H2

2. Windows 11 22h2 Update Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 Update Problem.: Hello, I have a problem with the 22h2 update. I was using Windows 10 and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 11. I tried to upgrade it from Windows Update but I received the error code 0x8007001. I tried to install it with the update assistant but I got the "We Can’t Tell if Your...
  3. Windows 11 22h2 update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22h2 update problem: Windows 11 22h2 update problem I formatted the pc and installed the iso, but again this update is coming and if I install it, it will give a blue screen error, is there really no solution to this?...
  4. Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2: Hello guys, After I updated my windows 11 to the latest version, 22H2, I have a flickering display problem. I've made every possible solution to fix it but it doesn't change.To name a few, first I did this solution: Fix screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft SupportAfter...
  5. Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2

Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2: Hello guys, After I updated my windows 11 to the latest version, 22H2, I have a flickering display problem. I've made every possible solution to fix it but it doesn't change.To name a few, first I did this solution: Fix screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft SupportAfter...
  6. Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update

Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update: Can't connect to my home's wifi after Windows 11 22H2 update yesterday, it works fine in my other devices phone/tab. I only can connect to the internet. I have seen some previous forums with the same problem and tried the solution from it and some tips from tech site, but my...
  7. No wifi after windows 11 22h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi after windows 11 22h2 update: I did the windows 11 22h2 update and now I can't get my wifi to appear.I clicked the globe and then clicked add and wifi doesn't appear.I tried going into network connections and wifi is not listed, only ethernet and Bluetooth.I tried searching my wireless driver in my PC and...
  8. No wifi after windows 11 22h2 update

No wifi after windows 11 22h2 update: I did the windows 11 22h2 update and now I can't get my wifi to appear.I clicked the globe and then clicked add and wifi doesn't appear.I tried going into network connections and wifi is not listed, only ethernet and Bluetooth.I tried searching my wireless driver in my PC and...
  9. Windows 11 problem after Update Windows 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 problem after Update Windows 22h2: Hello,Windows 11 problem after Windows Update 22h2, highlights first option on default, creating frames and so on. I recently updated my Windows 11 22h2 installation and now whenever I navigate in Explorer, OS highlights first option, like it would with pressing 'TAB' for all...
  10. Windows 11 problem after Update Windows 22h2

Windows 11 problem after Update Windows 22h2: Hello,Windows 11 problem after Windows Update 22h2, highlights first option on default, creating frames and so on. I recently updated my Windows 11 22h2 installation and now whenever I navigate in Explorer, OS highlights first option, like it would with pressing 'TAB' for all...