Windows 10: wifi problem how i can solve it?

Discus and support wifi problem how i can solve it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how i can solve wifi problem?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Donatas Maiga, Dec 3, 2019.

1. wifi problem how i can solve it?

• how i can solve wifi problem? wifi problem how i can solve it? 2387a9e0-7baf-4b2e-909e-3a1f06793039?upload=true.jpg

:)

Donatas Maiga, Dec 3, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Bob338 Win User
    Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Dec 3, 2019
  4. simrick Win User

wifi problem how i can solve it?

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

wifi problem how i can solve it?

1. wifi problem how i can solve it? - Similar Threads - wifi problem solve

2. How can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I solve this problem?: Hello How can I solve this problem?I can't access the desktop Please help me Error Werfault.exeThe instruction at 0x00007FFA146947EE referenced memory at 0x00007FFA0BF1B290.The required data was not placed into memory because of an l/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  3. How can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I solve this problem?: Hello How can I solve this problem?I can't access the desktop Please help me Error Werfault.exeThe instruction at 0x00007FFA146947EE referenced memory at 0x00007FFA0BF1B290.The required data was not placed into memory because of an l/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  4. How can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How Can I solve this powershell problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I solve this powershell problem: Powesell not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-powershell-problem/804a6f73-2d13-4ef4-b31c-be5f0f52fc00
  6. How Can I solve this powershell problem

How Can I solve this powershell problem: Powesell not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-powershell-problem/804a6f73-2d13-4ef4-b31c-be5f0f52fc00
  7. how can i solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i solve this problem?: Hi, i get a error i deleted roblox from local files for a reason and then i wanted to install roblox again and i got a error that says failed to create directory error=3...
  8. how can i solve this problem?

how can i solve this problem?: Hi, i get a error i deleted roblox from local files for a reason and then i wanted to install roblox again and i got a error that says failed to create directory error=3...
  9. how can i solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I solve this problem?: I opened the laptop and cleaned it, but still the same problemvideo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solve-this-problem/6381480e-8e3a-4272-bc56-54a8c12d055a