Windows 10: Wifi Problem when gaming while plugged into the current

Discus and support Wifi Problem when gaming while plugged into the current in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It turns out that when I use the computer normally there is no problem, I can do searches, surf the internet and all that kind of thing. Wifi works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Martiniano Gonzalez, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Wifi Problem when gaming while plugged into the current

It turns out that when I use the computer normally there is no problem, I can do searches, surf the internet and all that kind of thing. Wifi works perfect. But when I open an online game, the wifi automatically locks, it is as if it was deactivated. The funny thing is that this only happens when it is plugged into the power. If I enter the game without being plugged in, it works perfect. The point is that I need it to be plugged in, since the game consumes resources and I need my dedicated graphics card for it to work. I tried almost everything and couldn't find a solution. I think it is a pr

:)

Martiniano Gonzalez, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Jun 10, 2021
  3. wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Tanmay123 Win User

Wifi Problem when gaming while plugged into the current

Games work fine on battery but crash when plugged in

Hello guys

My laptop is a HP (Win 10, Intel i5-6200U, AMD Radeon R5 M330 2GB Graphics, 8Gb RAM)

Since last week I am facing a weird problem where my games (War Thunder, Civ6, GTA5) work fine on battery power but crash after plugging in the charger. (The laptop doesn't crash just the game becomes unresponsive). If I launch them when plugged
    in, they crash after a few seconds. Steps i have already taken

1. Updated display drivers
    2. Reinstalled display drivers
    3. Changed power plan settings
    4. Reinstalled Windows 10
    5. Reinstalled the games
    6. Unplugged all connected device
    This is an extremely irritating issue so any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Tanmay123, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Wifi Problem when gaming while plugged into the current

1. Wifi Problem when gaming while plugged into the current - Similar Threads - Wifi Problem gaming

2. Lenovo laptop BSOD when playing games while plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop BSOD when playing games while plugged in: My laptop goes BSOD when I play games while it is plugged in. I open a game while plugged in and then it crashes, fans go really loud and the goes to blue screen saying video dxgkrnl fatal error. I tried playing without plugging it in and it runs well the fps is not that...
  3. Lenovo laptop BSOD when playing games while plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop BSOD when playing games while plugged in: My laptop goes BSOD when I play games while it is plugged in. I open a game while plugged in and then it crashes, fans go really loud and the goes to blue screen saying video dxgkrnl fatal error. I tried playing without plugging it in and it runs well the fps is not that...
  4. Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop where it will crash with a black screen after about 15 minutes of playing games like Valorant, Overwatch, CSGO it's not like my laptop cant run these games as it meets the recommended requirements there is no warning of the crash,...
  5. Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in

Laptop crashes when gaming while plugged in: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop where it will crash with a black screen after about 15 minutes of playing games like Valorant, Overwatch, CSGO it's not like my laptop cant run these games as it meets the recommended requirements there is no warning of the crash,...
  6. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  7. Problem with wifi while playing games

Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  8. Wifi Issues While Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi Issues While Gaming: Hi all, so I'm having a nightmare of a time staying connected when gaming on my ge75 stealth laptop. I'm fairly certain I've isolated the issue to the adapter settings of the wifi card but not sure how I should configure it to fix my issue. The issue seems to be packet...
  9. Wifi disconnects when plugged in but not on battery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects when plugged in but not on battery: I can connect my laptop to the router with a cable and there are no problems. If I use WiFi there are sometimes drops. I run the troubleshooter and that will fix it for a while. If my laptop was plugged in to battery, I can unplug it and the problem goes away. I have two...
  10. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop lags while playing games when plugged in: i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/970658d6-be8f-47a8-b84f-39e46e62835f