Windows 10: WIFI PROBLEM

Discus and support WIFI PROBLEM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after update there is frequent wifi dissconection tis is update problem of update only beacuse installed windows 10 on to pc befor update there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YASHGT, Jul 1, 2021.

1. YASHGT Win User

WIFI PROBLEM

after update there is frequent wifi dissconection tis is update problem of update only beacuse installed windows 10 on to pc befor update there is no problem but after update there is connection but it disconnects in between i can`t down garde beacuse many program don`t run on that version of windows 10

:)

YASHGT, Jul 1, 2021
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Jul 1, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 1, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

WIFI PROBLEM

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

WIFI PROBLEM

1. WIFI PROBLEM - Similar Threads - WIFI PROBLEM

2. ASUS TUF A15 FA506IH Wifi card problem specifically realtek 8822CE wirelesslan not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS TUF A15 FA506IH Wifi card problem specifically realtek 8822CE wirelesslan not working: Hi, so i have had my asus tuf for about a year now and it was working fine, but beginning this September or late august the wifi driver kept stopping, it will just automatically stop and disconnect me from wifi, trouble shooting will sometime result in driver error or just...
  3. Windows "some of your accounts require attention" problem / WIFI disconnecting problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows "some of your accounts require attention" problem / WIFI disconnecting problem: So every time i start up my pc there is a notification saying that there is a problem with my microsoft account though when i press fix now it just says "oops you have to be signed into account.live.com" dispite being signed in already / Whenever the computer goes to sleep...
  4. Data usage way up, with IMAP email/Verizon WiFi problems - COINCIDENCE?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data usage way up, with IMAP email/Verizon WiFi problems - COINCIDENCE?: Hi:I'm not sure if I posted to the correct area, so I picked "Virus and Malware", as an assumption to the cause of my problem.I have a Dell Vostro with fully-updated Windows 10 and connect to the internet via 2 Verizon WiFi "pucks" with a 22GB limit for each. When limit is...
  5. I am having problem with my wifi after completely installing windows 10 from scrach using...

I am having problem with my wifi after completely installing windows 10 from scrach using...: Wifi driver is not showing up in Windows 10. When setting up windows, at network page it suppose to show wifi name list but it didn't. Before installing windows 10 I had some issues. I thought it would fix any problem but it didn't. So, I am in need of urgent help as soon as...
  6. Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483

Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483: When the machine is turn on my wifi network is not detected, But after having run "diagnose this connection" the connection is detected. The error mentioned below can be seen...
  7. wifi problem slow

wifi problem slow: my laptop is just a month old and my wifi driver keeps working fine but now a days i have noticed that my the wifi speed and lan speed i am getting is quite slow means i have a connection of 150 mbps mega bits but i get only 10 to 15 mbpsmega bits i have also tried to reset...
  8. Network / wifi problems with my new laptop.

Network / wifi problems with my new laptop.: Hello guys I just started using my new laptop, I connected it to my home Wi-Fi network and had no problem doing so, but after using it for about 2 minutes, the laptop stopped receiving internet. I thought it was a problem with the router, so I checked my tablet that it was...
  9. My WIFI connection has big problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My WIFI connection has big problem: Recently, my laptop connection has had a big problem. After starting it, I cannot use WiFi. In the following image the wifi setting disappears.However, in hardware and connection properties, I saw it property as below:I had tried to reset the network in Settings. It works but...
  10. Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem

Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home edition desktop, it is a Dell. I am experiencing issues with the Network Adapter and that windows could not find the driver.I did restart and update the driver and I wanted to know if there is a link to manually download the driver myself or...