Windows 10: Wifi problems please help *read description*

Discus and support Wifi problems please help *read description* in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i found out after a month that therest no problem wid my pc but its its wifi. my hostel wifi. i tried to use that wifi registered to my laptop on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RutviKK, Dec 24, 2018.

1. RutviKK Win User

Wifi problems please help *read description*

i found out after a month that therest no problem wid my pc but its its wifi. my hostel wifi. i tried to use that wifi registered to my laptop on my phone by copying its mac on phone. didn't work but screwed my life. sinsce then after connecting to that wifi everything works well but the pc doesn't connect to any other network. says cant connect. after network reset it sometimes does start connecting but not always. vpn stops working and thats the main issue. couldn't play fortnite (banmed). after a reset (hard/clean doesn't matter) if i cinncon back to the hostel wifi, couldn't connect to phone or vpn. if i connect to my phone first after reset, everything is solved but... couldn't now connect to that hostel wifi. at this point i stopped and am writing this request to help. something in the server of wifi is disturbing my pc as wven after network reset i couldn't get it to connect to vpn (only reset does it). help me to get everything as it was before. please....

:)

RutviKK, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Castiel Win User
    Meta description

Exactly what he said. It helps your audience when searching for your pages, because when you search a specific page, and if you have a page description, Google will list out the description for the page. It could be a little confusing if you have the same description for every page.

In your development workflow, get the add-on for Firefox called "SEOQuake". It will scan your site to make sure you have everything correct, by their standards.

Castiel, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Wifi problems please help *read description*

Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Wifi problems please help *read description*

1. Wifi problems please help *read description* - Similar Threads - Wifi problems please

2. Shift 2 does not work Please read description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift 2 does not work Please read description: My shift 2 key does not work to type the at symbol. I have tried 4 different keyboards. My language setting is US QWERTY, I have installed English Canada, as well as English UK, Shift 2 does nothing in any of them . My shift keys work, my 2 key works, my #$% works, but shift...
  3. Shift 2 does not work Please read description

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift 2 does not work Please read description: My shift 2 key does not work to type the at symbol. I have tried 4 different keyboards. My language setting is US QWERTY, I have installed English Canada, as well as English UK, Shift 2 does nothing in any of them . My shift keys work, my 2 key works, my #$% works, but shift...
  4. read description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read description: I have two accounts on my pc one has no Microsoft account and the other which is this one that I’m typing in does, they both have admin privilege's but when I try to delete the one with no Microsoft account it wont let me I even try to change that account to a user account...
  5. read description

read description: I have two accounts on my pc one has no Microsoft account and the other which is this one that I’m typing in does, they both have admin privilege's but when I try to delete the one with no Microsoft account it wont let me I even try to change that account to a user account...
  6. read description

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2: If I look in registry I see key 'description' with entry "@WaaSMedicSvcImpl.dll,-102"If I just change this to any text, the description is correct in services.msc.But what is it actually pulling from this waasmedicsvcimpl.dll,-102? Is it an offset with the description?...
  8. WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2

WaasMedicSvc description reads " failed to read description" error 2: If I look in registry I see key 'description' with entry "@WaaSMedicSvcImpl.dll,-102"If I just change this to any text, the description is correct in services.msc.But what is it actually pulling from this waasmedicsvcimpl.dll,-102? Is it an offset with the description?...
  9. Wifi problems, Please help me.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi problems, Please help me.: Lately, I've been having issues with my wifi. I can not connect to the internet. When I did the troubleshooting for my internet connections. It would always say "Wi-fi doesn´t have a valid IP configuration." I tried everything, I tried network resetting many times. Nothing...
  10. Windows 10 Audio Issues (Please Read full description)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Issues (Please Read full description): Recently accidentally downloaded some spam-wear "Anti-virus" and I believe it to be the cause for my recent audio issues. I have a pretty new MSI laptop (i7-8750hk, 16GB ddr4 ram, gtx 1050, ect...) and after downloading some relatively sketchy software my audio semi works. At...