Windows 10: wifi random disconnection

Discus and support wifi random disconnection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi disconnects randomly it is not frequent it could take a day or less but it happens after checking event logger reason is wifi disconnected by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheFreeOne, Feb 24, 2019.

1. wifi random disconnection

My wifi disconnects randomly it is not frequent it could take a day or less but it happens after checking event logger reason is wifi disconnected by the driver i uninstalled drivers and installed them again , updated them still same issue , windows troubleshooting shows no errors found

:)

TheFreeOne, Feb 24, 2019
  2. chasbar38 Win User

random wifi disconnects

have gateway ne722, windows 10, random wifi disconnects, have tried roll back adapter driver and upgrading drive, turning off power saver option. if I do nothing it will reconnect on its own.

chasbar38, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Matthewryaio, Feb 24, 2019
  4. wifi random disconnection

Laptop disconnects from Wifi at random intervals

My laptop is randomly disconnecting from my new router. Sometimes it's every few minutes, sometimes it can be an hour or two in between disconnections. This only seems to effect wireless devices and I notice it most often on my laptop. The router is a Fritz!Box 7490 and is connected to 2degrees Internet. The message in the WLAN event log is :

[table][tr][td]Wireless LAN device deregistered itself (5 GHz). MAC address: 64:BC:0C:6A:79:62[/td] [/tr] [/table]

The weird thing is that if I disconnect from wifi and reconnect it re-establishes the connection near instantly. Sometimes it just shows as connected to wifi but not to the internet.

I have tried factory resetting the router (As suggested by 2degrees Internet) and I've tried setting my laptop DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. I have also tried to change the wifi channels in case of interference.

Any suggestions or advice is welcome and I'm happy to provide extra info on request. Thank you for your attention.

Matthewryaio, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

wifi random disconnection

1. wifi random disconnection - Similar Threads - wifi random disconnection

2. Wifi Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disconnects Randomly: I made a report with "netsh wlan show wlanreport", and on the disconnects reasons sections appears as the most frequent "The driver disconnected while associating".And when I am disconnected the event that appears is:"EventId: 4042, Message: Capability change on...
  3. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  4. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  5. Wifi disconnecting randomly

6. Random wifi disconnections

Random wifi disconnections: I'm having a problem after an update some months ago. My pc keeps disconnecting from the wifi. I try the troubleshooting solution, but the fix is only temporary. It may be disconnected in a few minutes or in the next hours. I use a TP link wifi adapter. Any ideas? Thanks...
  7. WiFi Randomly disconnecting

WiFi Randomly disconnecting: So why does my wifi randomly disconnect while still showing as connected? Its pretty annoying been doing it for quite some time and while typing this it has done it again. So im streaming live tv in firefox 75.0 64-bit latest version, and out of the blue the stream starts...
  8. Wifi randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi randomly disconnects: So i've installed my pci-e wifi card 3 months ago and had no problems untill i upgraded to Windows 10 now it keeps disconnecting from wifi randomly and tryed every options submitted by /u/ffjkjh [link] [comments]...
  9. WiFi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi disconnecting randomly: I recently built a new pc and put a intel wifi link 5300 agn inside. The wifi keeps disconnecting ive tried driver updates and other things but nothing seems to work. I dont know if it is the card or the pc. But i checked the events and multiple times it says device instal...
  10. WiFi randomly disconnects.

WiFi randomly disconnects.: I have recently reset my PC by pressing shift while restarting and updated my drivers a few days ago. When I open games that require WiFi constantly it disconnects me from the game instantly but not the WiFi and when i use programs like discord my ping will suddenly be very...