Windows 10: WiFi Randomly disconnecting

Discus and support WiFi Randomly disconnecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So why does my wifi randomly disconnect while still showing as connected? Its pretty annoying been doing it for quite some time and while typing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GlennRogers62, Apr 29, 2020.

1. WiFi Randomly disconnecting

So why does my wifi randomly disconnect while still showing as connected? Its pretty annoying been doing it for quite some time and while typing this it has done it again.

So im streaming live tv in firefox 75.0 64-bit latest version, and out of the blue the stream starts buffering then errors out and it is on all the stations. Some days it will happily sit there working fine other days I want pull my hair out.

I then have to disconnect and reconnect the network i dont want to update windows as every time the pc restarts it errors out saying it cant find the boot drive i have reset this thing 4 times in the past 2 months and i really dont wish to do it again.

My windows version is 10-1909-18363.657 installed 14/04/2020

Dell Optiplex790

Intel core i7 2600s cpu at 2.8 ghz

not running 3rd party virus software

Any help would be great cheers

:)

GlennRogers62, Apr 29, 2020

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. WiFi Randomly disconnecting

wifi disconnects randomly with windows 10.

wifi disconnects randomly with windows 10. Tried online fixes to no avail....

GerryMcDonald002, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

WiFi Randomly disconnecting

1. WiFi Randomly disconnecting - Similar Threads - WiFi Randomly disconnecting

2. Wifi Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disconnects Randomly: I made a report with "netsh wlan show wlanreport", and on the disconnects reasons sections appears as the most frequent "The driver disconnected while associating".And when I am disconnected the event that appears is:"EventId: 4042, Message: Capability change on...
  3. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  4. Wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnecting randomly: Im connected to my wifi and i randomly disconnect, and cannot reconnect to my wifi for a couple of tries and its beyond annoying. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the wifi adapter drivers and it still continues to happen without fail. i do not know what to do and need help...
  5. Wifi disconnecting randomly

6. Wifi randomly disconnecting..

Wifi randomly disconnecting..: ..on both my laptop, and Desktop. I am not educated on this at all, and did see some older posts. Problem was, I didn't find any "fix" that seemed more like my issue. If anyone wants to give me a link, I would be glad to look. I have a router, and a modem for my internet, but...
  7. Random wifi disconnections

Random wifi disconnections: I'm having a problem after an update some months ago. My pc keeps disconnecting from the wifi. I try the troubleshooting solution, but the fix is only temporary. It may be disconnected in a few minutes or in the next hours. I use a TP link wifi adapter. Any ideas? Thanks...
  8. Wifi randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi randomly disconnects: So i've installed my pci-e wifi card 3 months ago and had no problems untill i upgraded to Windows 10 now it keeps disconnecting from wifi randomly and tryed every options submitted by /u/ffjkjh [link] [comments]...
  9. WiFi randomly disconnecting

WiFi randomly disconnecting: Good day, I have had this new desktop computer for 2 weeks. Ever since I assembled it, I have been experiencing random WiFi disconnections with a frequency of about 2 disconnections per day. After this happens, I must manually reconnect to the WiFi network. I have a...
  10. WiFi randomly disconnects.

WiFi randomly disconnects.: I have recently reset my PC by pressing shift while restarting and updated my drivers a few days ago. When I open games that require WiFi constantly it disconnects me from the game instantly but not the WiFi and when i use programs like discord my ping will suddenly be very...