Windows 10: Wifi randomly drops with event 6105 -deauth after EAPOL Key exchange sequence.

Discus and support Wifi randomly drops with event 6105 -deauth after EAPOL Key exchange sequence. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Been having some issue with either my windows or router for sometimes randomly disconnecting. (2-5 times a day) I can't figure out if it's windows or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/foxfai, Dec 5, 2020.

1. /u/foxfai Win User

Wifi randomly drops with event 6105 -deauth after EAPOL Key exchange sequence.

Been having some issue with either my windows or router for sometimes randomly disconnecting. (2-5 times a day) I can't figure out if it's windows or router. This is the error I get in the event viewer when wifi drops while surfing the web. "6105 - deauth after EAPOL key exchange sequence"

It doesn't seems to effect my home smart system with their devices that connects to the same router. (maybe reconnected without me noticing) The laptop won't reconnect unless doing it manually.

If someone can shine a light on where to look at the issue for me to start tackling it.

submitted by /u/foxfai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/foxfai, Dec 5, 2020
  2. weej Win User

Help connecting to 5Ghz WiFi

I am running Windows 10 Pro (Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362) and, until recently, had no issues connecting to my 5 Ghz WiFi. My network adapter is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. I am still able to access my 2.4 Ghz, but when connecting to 5 Ghz, I
    am getting the following events (from Event Viewer).

1) The browser has forced an election on network \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{E7628205-3798-4A70-9220-D6C92586E726} because a master browser was stopped. (logged 9/21/2019 5:59:01 AM; source - browser)

2) 6105 - deauth after EAPOL key exchange sequence (logged 9/21/2019 5:59:01 AM; source Netwtw06)

3) 7021 - Connection telemetry fields and analysis usage (logged 9/21/2019 5:59:04 AM; source Netwtw06)

4) 7021 - Connection telemetry fields and analysis usage (logged 9/21/2019 5:59:07 AM; source Netwtw06)

5) 7021 - Connection telemetry fields and analysis usage (logged 9/21/2019 5:59:08 AM; source Netwtw06)

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to correcting this issue? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, but that did not work. Any help would be much appreciated!

weej, Dec 5, 2020
  3. seckler Win User
    Wifi user name and password are cleared before I can enter them

Hi,

we get the same issue on at least two laptops:

1) Thinkpad X1 Yoga, Windows 10 Pro

2) Thinkpad Yoga 370, Windows 10 all variants

for the second Notebook we more or less tried all current Windows 10 variants:

Home 1704, Enterprise 1704, LTSB 2016 (all 64 bit)

We tried different driver versions (pure intel, lenovo provided) for the wireless driver, with no success. However, with newer Intel drivers the error

6105 - deauth after EAPOL key exchange sequence from Netwtw06

(see e.g. here: https://communities.intel.com/thread/114770)

always shows up every time the login data is reset. This might indicate a problem with the wireless network, but I am not so sure about that. Do you happen to know more about that?

Additional note: this only happens with wireless connections that require BOTH a login, as well as a password.

Connections that only require a password input are not affected.

Best,

Steffen

Edit:

We were able to reproduce this problem with a Windows 10 Enterprise (1704) installation medium on a Thinkpad 13. So actually at install time.

seckler, Dec 5, 2020
  4. bizkit Win User

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi randomly drops with event 6105 -deauth after EAPOL Key exchange sequence. - Similar Threads - Wifi randomly drops

2. Wifi dropping out randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi dropping out randomly: When I connect to the internet with wifi, I’ll be able to use it for a few minutes but it will soon cut out for no apparent reason. I check the connections and it’s still there, just disconnected. I try to reconnect and it’s unable to do so. I switch airplane mode on and off...
  3. Pc Randomly Drops Wifi Signal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Randomly Drops Wifi Signal?: Somedays it's fine, but sometimes I'll loose connection. All my other devices will be fine. It'll say it's connected and secured but there's no connection. I'll reset my pc and it'll be boot up and be connected. Thought it was just my wifi for awhile then realized my other...
  4. Weird WiFi connection drops at random

Weird WiFi connection drops at random: I'm getting these weird WiFi drops that happen randomly. I'm almost positive it's my pc's fault. One minute it'll be fine, then all of a sudden pages stop loading and after a minute or so the WiFi icon in the bottom right changes to "connected, no internet" I can usually fix...
  5. Random wifi drops for the past 2 months

Random wifi drops for the past 2 months: For the past 2 months or so, my wifi would drop for about 5-10 seconds then resume like normally, some days it doesn't drop and some days it'd drop 4-5 times. This only happens on my pc, my phone, tv and xbox wifi ect is all fine. I have a intel dual band ac8265 wifi adapter...
  6. Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update

Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update: Before the update my laptop's (Asus rog gm501gs) wifi (intel AC wireless 9560) works perfectly fine. After the update my wifi will stop working once in a while. This is especially annoying when i am playing games like League of Legend. One thing i noticed when this happens is...
  7. Windows Key Exchange

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key Exchange: Hello, I hope you are having a nice day! I am away on vacation and am concerned that someone at home will take my activation code that is on my case of my pc, is there any way I can convert it into a digital code or protect it somehow....
  8. Wifi connection keeps randomly dropping

Wifi connection keeps randomly dropping: Driving me nuts! There seems to be no consistency as to when or why. I leave my computer on and plugged in all the time. I don't think it has dropped while I was actively using the computer, but I can step away for a few minutes and come back and have to reconnect....
  9. Random Wifi Drops; Default Gateway issues

Random Wifi Drops; Default Gateway issues: Hey all, first time poster, short time lurker. I have just recently gotten a computer with Windows 10 preinstalled (A Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series) and for the most part, I've been in love with it since I got it, except for one problem that renders it near useless: Spotty...
  10. WiFi is Randomly Dropping

WiFi is Randomly Dropping: Hello My router is the Horizon box provided by my ISP (UPC) and has been working fine for the last two years. My HP laptop has been working fine for the two years I've owned it. However, about two weeks ago the laptop has started randomly disconnecting from the WiFi. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netwtw06 event id 7021 fluctuations