Windows 10: WIFI RECEPTION

Discus and support WIFI RECEPTION in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; have one computer on east wing and one east. computer east has the router and tv hooked UP; wifi is great. west side of house NOT A STRAIGHT LINE,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TERRYCRAIG2, Jan 25, 2021.

1. WIFI RECEPTION

have one computer on east wing and one east. computer east has the router and tv hooked UP; wifi is great. west side of house NOT A STRAIGHT LINE, THROUGH DOORS, WALLS, THE WIFI COMES AND GOIES. IS THERE A FIX TO THIS? TERRYCRAIG2

:)

TERRYCRAIG2, Jan 25, 2021

2. Phone with no reception but with WiFi

Hi JamiePattinson

Thank you for posting to the forum.

Phone reception, as in the cellular connection is completely separate from wifi connection. This is why you can have a strong wifi connection even though you have a poor cellular reception at the same time.

The default connection for the emails is the cellular network. But like you have noticed, when manually pulling it can use the wifi.

Kind Regards

Jennymaria S., Jan 25, 2021
  3. Phone with no reception but with WiFi

When i go into an area with no phone reception i cant make calls - which is understandable, however i connect to the WiFi network available and can browse the internet and emails come through.

The issue i have is when the phone goes on standby my emails dont come through. When i go into my default email client i notice it says "Emails were last synced xx mins/hours ago". What i have to do is go into the email app and then sync manually which
    then pulls the emails. I have my email setting to get emails as they arrive.

This works fine when im in an area where there is phone reception and WiFi but i get this issue when in an area with no phone reception but excellent WiFi reception. How could i avoid this, so emails are still in sync?

JamiePattison, Jan 25, 2021
  4. WIFI RECEPTION

wifi signal reception problem

my question is about wifi signal reception in the new update of windows 10 after i update the windows 10 from that moment to now the reception of signals is very weak what is the problem with it????

eng TARIQ HUSSAIN, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

WIFI RECEPTION

1. WIFI RECEPTION - Similar Threads - WIFI RECEPTION

2. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  3. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  4. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wifi Driver - Windows 10: the wifi is disapper from my laptop, i looked in the driver and can't find the wifi driver, i tried to download it but i can't the right one . my laptop is HP ProBook 450 G3, can anyone help?...
  6. why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?: Why my laptop stops receiving wifi reception? I have not use it for some time and the wifi was working fine. I tried pluging ethernet cable but no luck also....
  7. why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?: Why my laptop stops receiving wifi reception? I have not use it for some time and the wifi was working fine. I tried pluging ethernet cable but no luck also....
  8. REally bad wifi reception on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    REally bad wifi reception on my laptop: Hi everyone I'm in an airbnb in Italy and we have wifi. My husband accesses the wifi no problems with his Mac yet my Dell laptop with Windows 10 just can't hang onto the connection and keeps dropping out. I have to hotspot the laptop through my phone data and even that is...
  9. Very low wifi reception when disconnected. Improves a little once connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very low wifi reception when disconnected. Improves a little once connected.: Out of nowhere my HP Folio 9470m laptop started to have very low wifi reception. Even when I'm right next to my router, like 10 inches from it, I barely get one or two bars. I know it's not the router because I live in an apartment complex and the laptop is not detecting any...
  10. wifi signal reception problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi signal reception problem: my question is about wifi signal reception in the new update of windows 10 after i update the windows 10 from that moment to now the reception of signals is very weak what is the problem with it????...