Windows 10: Wifi restarts

Discus and support Wifi restarts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I already have several days that on my pc the Wi-Fi restarts at every moment because it is very uncomfortable I need to help urgently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stmo2, Dec 6, 2018.

1. stmo2 Win User

Wifi restarts

I already have several days that on my pc the Wi-Fi restarts at every moment because it is very uncomfortable I need to help urgently

:)

stmo2, Dec 6, 2018
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Dec 6, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Wifi restarts

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Wifi restarts

1. Wifi restarts - Similar Threads - Wifi restarts

2. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...: X1 Carbon Lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro, and i’m facing a weird issue : when i shut down my laptop i can’t find any network even the one connected b4 **** down a blank page , while when i restart my laptop not shutting it down it connects normally and show the other near...
  3. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...: X1 Carbon Lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro, and i’m facing a weird issue : when i shut down my laptop i can’t find any network even the one connected b4 **** down a blank page , while when i restart my laptop not shutting it down it connects normally and show the other near...
  4. Problem while shutting down wifi network is blank while if i restart my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I need to restart my laptop to reconnect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to restart my laptop to reconnect to wifi: Hello,I need to restart my laptop to reconnect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-restart-my-laptop-to-reconnect-to-wifi/0c9dc912-4b4a-4e51-b5b6-49503f4c1e10
  6. I need to restart my laptop to reconnect to wifi

I need to restart my laptop to reconnect to wifi: Hello,I need to restart my laptop to reconnect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-restart-my-laptop-to-reconnect-to-wifi/0c9dc912-4b4a-4e51-b5b6-49503f4c1e10
  7. Missing WiFi after I restarted my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing WiFi after I restarted my laptop: I restarted my laptop and then later on I turned it back on and it shown that I had no WiFi so I tried researching all night and till now why it won’t show the WiFi icon and nothing...
  8. Missing WiFi after I restarted my laptop

Missing WiFi after I restarted my laptop: I restarted my laptop and then later on I turned it back on and it shown that I had no WiFi so I tried researching all night and till now why it won’t show the WiFi icon and nothing...
  9. My WiFi Adapter is not working. And when I uninstalled it, restarted my PC, and scanned for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi Adapter is not working. And when I uninstalled it, restarted my PC, and scanned for...: My computer is a HP Pavilion Gaming laptop. This all started when I was not getting wifi options on my PC. Even the WiFi tab in my settings was absolutely missing. So I looked up different possible solutions. I went to my Network settings, did a network reset, waited the 5...
  10. My WiFi Adapter is not working. And when I uninstalled it, restarted my PC, and scanned for...

My WiFi Adapter is not working. And when I uninstalled it, restarted my PC, and scanned for...: My computer is a HP Pavilion Gaming laptop. This all started when I was not getting wifi options on my PC. Even the WiFi tab in my settings was absolutely missing. So I looked up different possible solutions. I went to my Network settings, did a network reset, waited the 5...