Windows 10: Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am

Discus and support Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Currently on Windows 10 and it says I'm not connected to the internet but I am.When I look at my router/modem it says no internet secured but I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JHB271327, Aug 21, 2021.

1. JHB271327 Win User

Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am

Currently on Windows 10 and it says I'm not connected to the internet but I am.When I look at my router/modem it says no internet secured but I can use the internet and web browser just fine.I have reset my mode through Xfinity and have reset at Netgear router level. Nothing has fixed this. When I run the troubleshoot it says everything looks fine. I was on the phone with Netgear for 4 hours today and they said that it looks like it is a windows issue.

:)

JHB271327, Aug 21, 2021
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Aug 21, 2021
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am

wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am

1. Wifi Says I am Not Connected But I am - Similar Threads - Wifi Says Connected

2. I am unable to connect my wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect my wifi connection: After reboot windows 10 i am unable to connect my wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-my-wifi-connection/5df97533-0d62-4639-8bf5-debc6130275e
  3. Windows 10 says there is no wifi connection but I am connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says there is no wifi connection but I am connected.: Hello you all. Well, I am connected to my wifi but the wifi "no available network" icon appears on my desktop. It says that there is no connection but I can use my wifi normaly. If I go to the network adapters via control panel, the adapter IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165,...
  4. I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?: I am connected and it sais no internet connection? And when i trouble shoot i get "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" and i cant remember what i did but i reset some wifi things from my wifi. submitted by /u/BigBrainViktor [link] [comments]...
  5. i am unble to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am unble to connect to wifi: my laptop network adapter is not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unble-to-connect-to-wifi/4e37ef1b-158c-49d5-9cec-35403de56904
  6. windows is saying "not connected" when I am

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows is saying "not connected" when I am: I cannot get into EDGE. When I go into settings for Windows, it says I'm not connected. However, Chrome is working just fine. (I'm typing this in Chrome now). I can't get Windows updates as it says I'm not connected. I am using Ethernet now, but I have the same issue on...
  7. Wifi icon says im not connected but I actually am

Wifi icon says im not connected but I actually am: Wifi icon says im not connected but I actually am. Thought this wasn't a problem as I can still access the internet until I realise the desktop OneNote will not sync which is a problem to my work. I'm on windows 10 version, tried restarting and network troubleshoot but...
  8. Edge says I am not connected to the internet

Edge says I am not connected to the internet: Microsoft Edge thinks that I am not connected to the internet. But I am connected, when I change browser, everything ok... The problem occurs not only with Edge but also with some other Microsoft services like Cortana....
  9. Apps say they are not connected, but i am!

Apps say they are not connected, but i am!: THis probably isnt even Microsoft's fault, but im asking just incase anyone may know or have any tips. So these apps are the only apps i have discovered which wont connect, even though i am connected already. All other apps like chrome and steam,etc. work. If you need more...
  10. I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect: I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connected and Connections are available. I am referring this to the Wifi Icon on the Bottom Right Corner near the Clock (Notification Area). There is no yellow asterix and I am properly connected to the...