Windows 10: WiFi Setting Not Available in Settings and Taskbar

Discus and support WiFi Setting Not Available in Settings and Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I am facing an issue recently in which the WiFi is not showing up in the network and settings option on the taskbar. When I boot up my laptop , the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nakulg74, Jun 17, 2021.

1. nakulg74 Win User

WiFi Setting Not Available in Settings and Taskbar

Hi,I am facing an issue recently in which the WiFi is not showing up in the network and settings option on the taskbar. When I boot up my laptop , the WiFi gets connected but after sometime it just disappears automatically. Sometimes it comes back on its own, but mostly I have to restart my laptop to resolve the issue.I am unsure about the reason for this, so is anyone else also facing this issue and can help me resolve it?Thanks.

:)

nakulg74, Jun 17, 2021

2. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Jun 17, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    Taskbar - to restore to default settings

Hi,

To change the settings for the icons on your taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Right click on your taskbar.
    • Select on Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, look for the Combine taskbar buttons option.
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and choose Always, hide labels.
    • Once done, you can now close the settings window.

These steps should help you with your issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

John Fer, Jun 17, 2021
  4. WiFi Setting Not Available in Settings and Taskbar

Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Both were my posts WiFi Setting Not Available in Settings and Taskbar :) In fact, at first I forgot to post the usual steps to pin Settings to taskbar, and rather complicated (which I thought) by suggesting you create a shortcut. Hence the 2nd post. Anyway, glad the shortcut method helped.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

WiFi Setting Not Available in Settings and Taskbar

1. WiFi Setting Not Available in Settings and Taskbar - Similar Threads - WiFi Setting Available

2. Wifi options not available under network and internet setting tabs on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi options not available under network and internet setting tabs on taskbar.: Only airplane mode and cellular options available under network and internet settings tab on taskbar. Cannot seem to get any available wifi network options. How do i get my laptop to connect to a wifi adapter again?...
  3. Wifi options not available under network and internet setting tabs on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi options not available under network and internet setting tabs on taskbar.: Only airplane mode and cellular options available under network and internet settings tab on taskbar. Cannot seem to get any available wifi network options. How do i get my laptop to connect to a wifi adapter again?...
  4. Wifi options not available under network and internet setting tabs on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available

Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available: I am unable to use windows icon to access 'settings'. If I right click it takes me to a board with 'settings' on it but after clicking 'settings' nothing happens....
  6. Cant access wifi settings and available connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access wifi settings and available connections: So I think it was some program that changed my BIOS settings and after the next restart, I couldn't open wifi the button just disappeared and I can't open my notification panel either. Also when I try to open wifi settings the settings app just crashes. It is a Samsung laptop...
  7. Cant access wifi settings and available connections

Cant access wifi settings and available connections: So I think it was some program that changed my BIOS settings and after the next restart, I couldn't open wifi the button just disappeared and I can't open my notification panel either. Also when I try to open wifi settings the settings app just crashes. It is a Samsung laptop...
  8. Wifi option not showing in taskbar and settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi option not showing in taskbar and settings: Its just not there and even my network adapter is gone, it wont go back even if i restart submitted by /u/shabooadik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqq2mp/wifi_option_not_showing_in_taskbar_and_settings/
  9. Wifi not available in network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not available in network settings: It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked.. but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi is not seeable submitted by /u/Curse3242 [link] [comments]...
  10. No Wifi Option in Settings and Taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Wifi Option in Settings and Taskbar: My windows 10 laptop cannot connect to the internet because there is no wireless internet option in the settings or the task bar. Normally where the WiFi logo is, there is an Ethernet logo instead. I can't even use the Ethernet because my laptop DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN ETHERNET...