Windows 10: WiFi settings missing and cant connect to interne, with cmd also

Discus and support WiFi settings missing and cant connect to interne, with cmd also in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In windows settings, no wifi option available under network and Internet. I checked my adapter, it looks good. In notification bar, Network showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MD. NASHID KAMAL, Dec 6, 2018.

1. WiFi settings missing and cant connect to interne, with cmd also

In windows settings, no wifi option available under network and Internet. I checked my adapter, it looks good. In notification bar, Network showing instead of WiFi. So i can't connect my pc to WiFi. I checked the WiFi status using netsh. Interfaces shows wifi adapter good, i saw state disconnected and hosted network status : not started . Drivers was all good i think, it showed full driver description. Then i checked networks, there showed 7 network visible with their SSID. Then i tried to connect with wifi using command prompt. For that, i need a profile and SSID. Got SSID from network. Then i searched for profiles. It shows no profile there. There was 2 section, Group Policy profiles(readonly) and User Profiles. Both was empty. So i can't connect to WiFi using cmd and wifi settings also missing. Fix me this problem soon please .

:)

MD. NASHID KAMAL, Dec 6, 2018

2. WIFI setting tab is missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Do not worry, it can be fixed.

Restart Surface and check.

It could be due to incorrect settings or missing updates or damaged drivers.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Can’t connect to a wireless network:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...t-connect-to-a-wireless-network?os=windows-10

Wi-Fi settings are missing:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ifi-is-missing-icon-not-showing?os=windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Wifi settings are missing

Hello,

My Wifi settings are missing. I tried the steps as given in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023503/surface-wi-fi-settings-are-missingbut
    that didn't solve the issue.

Here some details:

• Windows 10 home / 1709 / 16299.125
    • I installed all Windows udpates.
    • In device manager I don't see under networkadapter the Marvell Avastar.
    • The troubleshooter didn't solve the problem.
    • Problem started a week ago, reason is unknown.
    • I don't know which surface I have, or what surface even is.

Hopefully someone can help me to get the wifi settings back, need internet wireless.

Mattaboy10, Dec 6, 2018
  4. WiFi settings missing and cant connect to interne, with cmd also

Set Wireless Network as Metered or Non-Metered in Windows 10  

I found that after selecting wifi it shows a list of available connections and under need to select advanced settings and the metered selection is located their. and is not as the above tutorial.

peter prewett, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

WiFi settings missing and cant connect to interne, with cmd also

1. WiFi settings missing and cant connect to interne, with cmd also - Similar Threads - WiFi settings missing

2. Wifi cannot connect and missing in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi cannot connect and missing in settings: Hello, am problem with my Hp DV6 wifi not coming up and the driver cannot be seen at the device manager. Someone pls help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cannot-connect-and-missing-in-settings/87b7b869-6d98-40cb-8790-94177607d9a2
  3. Wifi cannot connect and missing in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi cannot connect and missing in settings: Hello, am problem with my Hp DV6 wifi not coming up and the driver cannot be seen at the device manager. Someone pls help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cannot-connect-and-missing-in-settings/87b7b869-6d98-40cb-8790-94177607d9a2
  4. Wifi cannot connect and missing in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI missing and I cant connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI missing and I cant connect: I have WIFI available in all my devices except in my HP laptop. This is working but now I cant connect at all. I tried restarting the computer and my network router at all but no help. I look on the services and restart the service but now I still cant connect....
  6. WIFI missing and I cant connect

WIFI missing and I cant connect: I have WIFI available in all my devices except in my HP laptop. This is working but now I cant connect at all. I tried restarting the computer and my network router at all but no help. I look on the services and restart the service but now I still cant connect....
  7. WIFI missing and I cant connect

8. Cant access wifi settings and available connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access wifi settings and available connections: So I think it was some program that changed my BIOS settings and after the next restart, I couldn't open wifi the button just disappeared and I can't open my notification panel either. Also when I try to open wifi settings the settings app just crashes. It is a Samsung laptop...
  9. Cant access wifi settings and available connections

Cant access wifi settings and available connections: So I think it was some program that changed my BIOS settings and after the next restart, I couldn't open wifi the button just disappeared and I can't open my notification panel either. Also when I try to open wifi settings the settings app just crashes. It is a Samsung laptop...
  10. Cant access wifi settings and available connections