Windows 10: Wifi settings

Discus and support Wifi settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot turn on my wifi and I cannot connect to a network since the wifi settings is missing. I checked the network adapters according to solutions I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RGestiada, Aug 1, 2020.

1. RGestiada Win User

Wifi settings

I cannot turn on my wifi and I cannot connect to a network since the wifi settings is missing. I checked the network adapters according to solutions I found online and my wireless adapter is one of the hidden devices. Also, it says there that the hardware device is not connected to the computer Code 45. And that to fix the problem, I need to reconnect the hardware device to the computer. What should I do? Or how should I do that? Thanks!Wifi settings [​IMG]

:)

RGestiada, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2020
  3. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Wifi settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Wifi settings

1. Wifi settings - Similar Threads - Wifi settings

2. Wifi no longer in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi no longer in settings: I suddenly can no longer turn my wifi "ON" despite the fact that the laptop does not have a hardware switch to turn it off. Only Windows 10 created such a switch in the settings menu, but now, suddenly the "WI-Fi" category no longer even exists in my settings. I keep getting...
  3. Wifi not available in network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not available in network settings: It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked.. but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi is not seeable submitted by /u/Curse3242 [link] [comments]...
  4. Wifi settings missing

Wifi settings missing: Hello Everyone ! I moved recently and since my router now is in a different room, i bought a usb wireless adapter to connect via wifi.The adapter works fine, but I can't find any wifi settings in the Network & Internet settings. see the picture [IMG] The drivers are up...
  5. Wifi settings missing

Wifi settings missing: [ATTACH] Hello Everyone ! I moved recently and since my router now is in a different room, i bought a usb wireless adapter to connect via wifi.The adapter works fine, but I can't find any wifi settings in the Network & Internet settings. (see the picture)...
  6. Wifi feature disappear from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings

Wifi feature disappear from Taskbar and from Network & Internet Settings: Hi, Everything works well when I start my laptop. I can connect to any wifi networks with no issues.The problem begins when I disconnect a wifi network. After disconnecting wifi, I'm unable to see any available wifi networks and even theWi-Fi tab under Network &...
  7. No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...

No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Coulson1010 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/homvqk/no_wifi_please_help_just_got_a_new_pc_but_after/
  8. WLAN adapter hangs when switching networks and wifi and adapter setting refuse to open....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WLAN adapter hangs when switching networks and wifi and adapter setting refuse to open....: Hi, So my wireless network adapter hangs everytime I try to switch networks or connect to a network. Also when I wake the laptop from sleep, the wireless adapter doesn't automatically connect to a network that's is set to automatically connect to and in range. When the...
  9. Changing WiFi settings from one location to another

Changing WiFi settings from one location to another: We are dealing with Windows 10 1909 here. My husband's Brother printer at work quit scanning. It did everything else (fax, print, copy), but would not scan. I wrote to Brother for him and they answered with some very good instruction links. Since I am unable to go to his...
  10. Set network for filesharing and different network (wifi) for internet

Set network for filesharing and different network (wifi) for internet: Hello folks! I am having trouble in setting up my home network vs. my internet connection via WiFi. I have two PCs which I connected directly with a twisted pair LAN cable. Both PCs are also connected to my modem/wifi router via wifi antennas. My appartment is not suitable...