Windows 10: Wifi settings

Discus and support Wifi settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just go a pc from my freind and I wiped the computer to the factory settings. When I go to connect to the internet I see "hidden network" and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tannerjolley, May 5, 2021.

1. Wifi settings

I just go a pc from my freind and I wiped the computer to the factory settings. When I go to connect to the internet I see "hidden network" and my nabors wifi as well but it isnt finding my wifi and the app on my phone regarding all my router setting etc cant find my pc either I've tried almost everything that i have found and it still isnt popping up please help.

:)

tannerjolley, May 5, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 6, 2021
  3. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, May 6, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Wifi settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Wifi settings

1. Wifi settings - Similar Threads - Wifi settings

2. How do I set up a laptop with a static address no DHCP for work WiFi network but DHCP for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I set up a laptop with a static address no DHCP for work WiFi network but DHCP for...: I have a Windows 10 20H2 laptop that I use on several WiFi networks getting address settings by DHCP, but I also use it on a work network without DHCP, which uses static address settings. I have tried various ways of setting it up, and it seems that I have to manually create...
  3. Network (wifi) settings won't stick

Network (wifi) settings won't stick: Network settings randomly flip. Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions? Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Linksys Velop WHW0303 wifi VPN ASUS (Broadcom) 802.11ac network adapter All drivers, firmware, and software seems to be up-to-date. Network settings randomly flip: The first...
  4. Why does settings say wifi on but on the bar say it is off

Why does settings say wifi on but on the bar say it is off: Settings says my wifi is on but the bar at the bottom says it is off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-settings-say-wifi-on-but-on-the-bar-say/e7088e52-7673-48fe-8264-110c0067fa23
  5. Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings

Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings: I often have this problem when the computer in sleepafter open again I often see thisI can't connect to any wifi and I need to restart the computerI feel annoyed about this problem because it appears quite a few times and of course I always have to restart the computer...
  6. All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings

All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings: Hi thereI am having this recurring issue where all wifi settings, buttons and options disappear completely from my laptop. Doing a hard reboot briefly fixed it and then the same thing happened. I have tried: - hard reboot multiple times - uninstalling and reinstalling all...
  7. Wifi settings not opening

Wifi settings not opening: My pc's wifi settings are not opening some time ago I removed my pc's wifi due to some problem and then I was using Ethernet after I removed my wifi then my network settings does not open it shows the settings opening but then it just close the settings tab everything is...
  8. WiFi settings

WiFi settings: New computer. Logged on to my WiFi. Windows thinks it is a Public network. It is Private. How do I change the Windows setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-settings/9f1c3432-190c-4208-8847-f63feb1a766a
  9. Wifi Lag when game's graphic settings are high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Lag when game's graphic settings are high: I seem to lag in many online games Overwatch, Fortnite, Apex, etc. when the game's graphic settings are set too high. The only way for me to play the multiplayer game is usually all low settings with windowed mode on. This is weird because I thought the graphic settings...
  10. Wifi option not showing in taskbar and settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi option not showing in taskbar and settings: Its just not there and even my network adapter is gone, it wont go back even if i restart submitted by /u/shabooadik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqq2mp/wifi_option_not_showing_in_taskbar_and_settings/