Windows 10: wifi setup

Discus and support wifi setup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Running windows 10, how do I connect to my wireless WiFi? Previously I used an Ethernet cable, I am moving my computer location and need to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RRAND1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. RRAND1 Win User

wifi setup

Running windows 10, how do I connect to my wireless WiFi? Previously I used an Ethernet cable, I am moving my computer location and need to go wireless. Have tried all the troubleshooting steps to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

RRAND1, Sep 5, 2018

2. Wifi connecting Setup

Hi all, (i have windows phone 7.5 (lumia 800))

in my school is wifi and i need connect to this wifi with this items:

- Connect wiht the certificates (1st .crt, 2nd .cer) - i have install this one)

- Setup the method to TLS

- Identificaton with my name

Question 1: Where can i setup this items?

Question 2: Our school wifi is (sps-roam). I have only one item in the wifi-list. But my friend with Android have 2 items with the name "sps-roam". One with WPA and one with another connect (and to this i want connect).

So i want conenct to school wifi, but after select the "sps-roam", this need username and password, but i need connect with the certificate.

Can you please write the step-by-step process? Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm sure, you understand me wifi setup :)

JanKolář, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 5, 2018
  4. br4tt3 Win User

wifi setup

Cortana Device Setup - Invoke and WiFi

Hi all,

I am trying to setup my Invoke, steering the initial setup from my Windows 10 1803 PC. Cortana is displaying the Devices icon, factory reset the Invoke (several times) and everything seems to work from within the Cortana Device Setup app until the following
    occurs:

1. At the "connect to your device" stage - i can see the Invoke from within the Cortana Device Setup app, in the list

2. Before I press / select the app from the list, check WiFi network connection - my WiFi network card on my PC is bound to SSID providing internet connectivity).

3. When I press / select the HK Invoke device listed, i can see my WiFi NIC is switching to the "HK Invoke" that does not have internet connectivity at this stage. Cortana at the same time tells my "i am not connected to the device" - so all good so far...

4. Next step presented is a next button for setting up WiFi on the Invoke. Remember - at this stage my PC's WiFi connection is bound to the Invoke, and not the Internet providing SSID any more…

5. Press next - Cortana basically tells me that it cannot find any WiFi suitable for continuing… I would like the option to specify an alternate WiFi SSID for Cortana / Invoke but I can only see the Next button in the app...

I am freaking out - tried updating Windows, disabled firewalls, checked e internet connectivity, did setup from 2 different PC's, 1 x Android phone (which generates error - Something went wrong?????) - who ever came up with that error msg? I am running out
    of options.... i did factory reset on the Invoke etc. Is there a debug option, to determine WHAT causing the issue? right now i think it has to do with Window roaming from my internet SSID to the Invoke device when using the COrtana Device Setup app - cause
    it cannot see any suitable SSID once connected to my PC even though the internet providing SSID works just fine...… HELP!!!!

br4tt3, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

wifi setup

1. wifi setup - Similar Threads - wifi setup

2. 8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide: Setting up your Brother printer for Wi-Fi is essential for wireless printing from multiple devices. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the Brother printer Wi-Fi setup process, covering both Windows and Mac operating systems.Brother Printer Wi-Fi Setup: WindowsStep...
  3. 8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide: Setting up your Brother printer for Wi-Fi is essential for wireless printing from multiple devices. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the Brother printer Wi-Fi setup process, covering both Windows and Mac operating systems.Brother Printer Wi-Fi Setup: WindowsStep...
  4. 8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My new PC won't show any WiFi networks during setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new PC won't show any WiFi networks during setup.: I bought a new PC and I am trying to set it up, however when I do this I get to the screen that says I need an internet connection to continue. This screen also shows no WiFi signals and I have attempted an ethernet connection to no success. I know it's not a problem with the...
  6. My new PC won't show any WiFi networks during setup.

My new PC won't show any WiFi networks during setup.: I bought a new PC and I am trying to set it up, however when I do this I get to the screen that says I need an internet connection to continue. This screen also shows no WiFi signals and I have attempted an ethernet connection to no success. I know it's not a problem with the...
  7. My new PC won't show any WiFi networks during setup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Why won’t windows 11 detect any wifi network during setup? I am currently using Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t windows 11 detect any wifi network during setup? I am currently using Ethernet: I have been stuck at this screen for like 1 hour. I already tried ending the network connection flow process, it just brings me back to this page. Restarting did not solve anything either. I have a ASUS Z790-F motherboard if it is necessary. It is paired with a 14900kf and a...
  9. Why won’t windows 11 detect any wifi network during setup? I am currently using Ethernet

Why won’t windows 11 detect any wifi network during setup? I am currently using Ethernet: I have been stuck at this screen for like 1 hour. I already tried ending the network connection flow process, it just brings me back to this page. Restarting did not solve anything either. I have a ASUS Z790-F motherboard if it is necessary. It is paired with a 14900kf and a...
  10. How do I get off the pc setup network screen? My wifi will of turn back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get off the pc setup network screen? My wifi will of turn back on.: I’m not setting up a new pc and it’s stuck on the wifi setup screen. It won’t let me turn the wifi on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-off-the-pc-setup-network-screen-my/c66f10ee-d4a7-4df8-b4b4-f2defec11155

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi direct setup