Windows 10: WiFi - Should I enable Intel Connection Settings?

Discus and support WiFi - Should I enable Intel Connection Settings? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I notice under my WiFi connection properties there is a tick box to use Intel Connection Settings and a Configure button. What are the advantages (if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steve C, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

WiFi - Should I enable Intel Connection Settings?

I notice under my WiFi connection properties there is a tick box to use Intel Connection Settings and a Configure button. What are the advantages (if any) of using this and what are the recommended settings? I'm only sing 2.4GHz WiFi at present.

:)

Steve C, Aug 25, 2016
  2. Sam_West Win User

no Wi-Fi because button toggles Airplane Mode after Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade

Try this one guys........WIFI not enabling in windows 10 !!!!

Boot up to Login Screen.....Don't Login Yet !!!

There should be a WIFI icon in the lower right of your screen....Click on it !!!

It should show a window with the Airplane switch and WIFI switch......Turn "OFF" the airplane switch........ and turn "ON" the WIFI switch.

You should then be able to see the wireless networks around you when you click on the WIFI icon on the lower right of the login screen.......Click on your connection and put in your ssid and password if needed....otherwise make sure you tick the "Connect Automatically"
    box on your network and click the "Connect Button".

You should see the WIFI icon connected and once that is done you can Login to windows 10 and there should be wifi enabled. Some may have a soft touch button or keyboard button to enable wifi......make sure that is on !!!

Now that you have enabled it from the login screen it should connect from there onwards....even after shutdown or re-booting......Hopefully !!! Hope this helps WiFi - Should I enable Intel Connection Settings? :)

Sam_West, Aug 25, 2016
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Can't able to connect internet from Windows 7 laptop to Nokia Lumia 620

You forgot to create a network bridge via Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) which enables DHCP. Actually, that is a question, you should ask in a Microsoft Windows or Intel Wireless/PRO related discussion board because they can give more specialized
    advice.

Abi99 (2), Aug 25, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Nope. Just leave it unchecked.

bro67, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

1. WiFi - Should I enable Intel Connection Settings? - Similar Threads - WiFi Should enable

2. Should I enable this feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I enable this feature?: Should I enable this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-enable-this-feature/16ca2b6c-196a-40a7-a531-83cda9639083
  3. Should I enable this feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I enable this feature?: Should I enable this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-enable-this-feature/16ca2b6c-196a-40a7-a531-83cda9639083
  4. should I enable or disable USB selective suspend setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I enable or disable USB selective suspend setting?: hi there:I have USB drives that Windows could not recognize on my laptop. It works with other devices. I think it might be ports issues. I came across USB selective suspend setting. Disable it could fix the issue. Is it very bad to leave it disable all the time or not bad?...
  5. should I enable or disable USB selective suspend setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should I enable or disable USB selective suspend setting?: hi there:I have USB drives that Windows could not recognize on my laptop. It works with other devices. I think it might be ports issues. I came across USB selective suspend setting. Disable it could fix the issue. Is it very bad to leave it disable all the time or not bad?...
  6. Should I enable bitlocker or not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should I enable bitlocker or not: So I wanted to enable BitLocker but people like my uncle who has experience with computers and other people think it's a bad ideabut I'm the type of guy who would want to protect my computer. So I need help if I should enable BitLocker or not....
  7. Should I enable IPV6 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I enable IPV6 ?: From a fresh install. (1 hour old) Due to a bug, I had to disable IPV6 on my laptop. (MS Store could not download/update apps, error 0x80D02017) Is it important to have IPV6 enabled, should I enable it again? submitted by /u/Reidah [link] [comments]...
  8. enable wifi settings on gray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    enable wifi settings on gray: how to turn on wifi button when it is on gray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-wifi-settings-on-gray/6daf4f09-c6c6-45c5-bc96-ec0cbbabfeeb
  9. Trim Enabled Setting - ReFS What Should I Do Here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trim Enabled Setting - ReFS What Should I Do Here?: On a current Windows 10 Build, recently restored an acronis backup to a swapped out Samsung 860 EVO ssd (lightly used on a nvidia shield). The restore with the OS to the 860 worked successfully, booting up just fine, everything seems good. I did want to check the...
  10. Should I enable hyperthreading?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Should I enable hyperthreading?: Hello all, I am seeking some advice / instruction. While looking things over on Speccy, I noticed that hyperthreading is not enabled on my system. Should I enable it, and what would be the benefits. Also, if I do enable, how would I go about it. I will try to post a screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable intel connection settings

2. enable intel connection settings windows 10

3. intel connection settings

4. what is enable intel connection settings in windows 10,
  5. intel connection setting,
  6. windows wifi enable intel settings,
  7. should i enable intel settings on talk talk xonnection?,
  8. wifi cant find intel connection settings,
  9. what are Intel connection settings