Windows 10: WiFi showing erratic behavior in Windows 10 1803

Discus and support WiFi showing erratic behavior in Windows 10 1803 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 recently updated to build 17134.345. After this update, wifi is showing unpredictable behavior. Sometimes wifi is connected to internet but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LakshitRohal, Oct 31, 2018.

1. WiFi showing erratic behavior in Windows 10 1803

Windows 10 recently updated to build 17134.345. After this update, wifi is showing unpredictable behavior.

Sometimes wifi is connected to internet but after 10 min or so it shows no internet access. But internet is working properly in my phone using same wifi for a long time.

Sometimes it shows internet access but i am not able to use internet in Chrome and Edge browser. then if i try to disconnect wifi and try to reconnect it, wifi automatically switches off in windows and doesnt show any available network. then i have to restart my laptop to make it work again.

Most of the time i am not able to use internet more than 15 min at a time. Then i have to reconnect it to make it work, but again it works for 10-15 min then again no internet access.

Don't have any idea why is this happening.

I have tried resetting network settings but no luck.

Plz help me out...

:)

LakshitRohal, Oct 31, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10 ERRATIC BEHAVIOR

I have upgraded to the new windows 10. I have not backed it up yet. I also have no restore points.. Is there a windows repair that will check the entire installation and find the problems causing erratic behavior?

PointOfView, Oct 31, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    WINDOWS 10 ERRATIC BEHAVIOR

There is no such utility, and if you're looking for help from your fellow Windows users you'll need to be a whole lot more specific than 'erratic behavior.'

BulldogXX, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

WiFi showing erratic behavior in Windows 10 1803

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

WiFi showing erratic behavior in Windows 10 1803

1. WiFi showing erratic behavior in Windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - WiFi showing erratic

2. USB ports erratic behavior

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports erratic behavior: Hi, My computer runs Windows 10 Home version 1909. It is an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X @ 3,79 GHz, 64GB RAM and I use it as an audio workstation (I am an audio engineer). I was already having issues with my Kensington trackball: every once in a while it became unresponsive and I had...
  3. Erratic scroll wheel behavior/mouse behavior in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Erratic scroll wheel behavior/mouse behavior in Windows 10: Hello I've been dealing with this strange issue on Windows 10 among other issues. Clicking middle click on the scroll wheel to scroll easier results in erratic, jerky behavior in many applications on Windows(Chrome, Edge, discord, etc.). Every time I move my cursor a little...
  4. Erratic behavior, especially the cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erratic behavior, especially the cursor: I have an older Toshiba Satellite Laptop. It has Windows 10 Home. Intel core i5-4210U, 6 GB RAM, 750GB HD. Internet is via Wi-Fi. About 2 weeks ago, half of the key board stopped working... I have a mini keyboard so I plugged that it and was able to use. A few days ago,...
  5. Erratic behavior of key combinations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Erratic behavior of key combinations: Hello, I am making a custom keyboard layout with MSKLC 1.4 and I've come across some problems. First of all, the keyboard layout works fine in the testing window, but some keys work, some don't anywhere else, mainly dead keys combinations. If this can be solved, I'll...
  6. Erratic mouse cursor behavior.

Erratic mouse cursor behavior.: My mouse is having a tendency to chage icons when transitioning from windows or over text. Gets stuck on different cusor icons and sometimes two parallel lines that are vertical. Ive checked windows updates and even done a reset of the pc resetting the OS....
  7. erratic screen behavior, windows 10

erratic screen behavior, windows 10: screen jumps around erratically and unpredictably, left to right and up to down. can you help with possible solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erratic-screen-behavior-windows-10/a64c2218-3f20-4b8e-808a-476041184437
  8. Erratic Mouse behavior

Erratic Mouse behavior: Please help me.. I recently updated my HP laptop i have windows 10 and ever since the update my mouse/pointer have being behaving uncontrollably. it moves around without me touching opening tabs, open pages, my touch sometime stop working and the least shaking of the laptop a...
  9. Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior

Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior: Why won't Microsoft fix the erratic mouse behavior problems they introduced with their Windows 10 updates. Hundreds of thousands of users (perhaps millions) have complained and they are all using different mice on different types of computers. Microsoft keeps sending...
  10. Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 erratic mouse behavior: Why won't Microsoft fix the erratic mouse behavior problems they introduced with their Windows 10 updates. Hundreds of thousands of users (perhaps millions) have complained and they are all using different mice on different types of computers. Microsoft keeps sending...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wifi is erratic

2. wifi problem windows 10 1803 update

3. my pc network behaviour is erratic