Windows 10: Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.

Discus and support Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This started happening today only. Only thing I've changed since yesterday is disabling lock screen in group policy. Restarting doesn't help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chomu_, Nov 28, 2020.

1. /u/Chomu_ Win User

Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.

This started happening today only. Only thing I've changed since yesterday is disabling lock screen in group policy.

Restarting doesn't help. Troubleshooter runs for 5+ minutes, and doesn't show any problems. However, wifi gets connected once troubleshooter finishes. It again disconnects after sometime. I have to re-run the troubleshooter everytime to reconnect.

submitted by /u/Chomu_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chomu_, Nov 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 wifi icon shows not connected - connections available - but internet works fine?

Hi Nik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We suggest you to try to disable auto turn-off of WiFi device by following the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.
    • At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.
    • Click the Configure... button.
    • Go to Power Management tab.
    • Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Sydkr Win User
    Wifi won't connect to Windows 10 laptop

My laptop will not connect to the wifi. The ethernet cable works for the laptop, and other devices connect to the wifi fine. It tells me I "can't connect to this network", but it was working with this laptop just a few days ago. Any suggestions?

Sydkr, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.

Wifi is connected still no internet though internet is fine with other devices

I have windows 10 it was working fine with internet all sudden my laptop is having problem like it was connected to wifi but no internet was there though my internet is working fine with others devices only my laptop got this problem. I tried to reset my
    network still having same problem. Please do suggest any solution.

Sajidkhan_1989, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine.

1. Wifi showing "Not Connected" on Laptop. Every other device is working fine. - Similar Threads - Wifi showing Connected

2. Wifi & Ethernet connected with no connection. But it seems to working fine on my other device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi & Ethernet connected with no connection. But it seems to working fine on my other device.: This problem has been around for 1 month now. The first thing I do was buying a new Wi-Fi adapter. The problem is somewhat solved but suddenly, my PC can't connect again. Here's the summary:- My PC is connected to my home Wi-Fi, but no connection. The same happen with the LAN...
  3. Wifi & Ethernet connected with no connection. But it seems to working fine on my other device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi & Ethernet connected with no connection. But it seems to working fine on my other device.: This problem has been around for 1 month now. The first thing I do was buying a new Wi-Fi adapter. The problem is somewhat solved but suddenly, my PC can't connect again. Here's the summary:- My PC is connected to my home Wi-Fi, but no connection. The same happen with the LAN...
  4. Wifi & Ethernet connected with no connection. But it seems to working fine on my other device.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My wifi is undetected by my laptop but connects fine with a dozen other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi is undetected by my laptop but connects fine with a dozen other devices: I have an hp laptop hp stream 14" running windows 10 home edition. I cant get it to connect to my home's wifi because it can't detect the network. I know that the network adapter is working because I can use my phone's hotspot and connect the the internet. I don't have...
  6. Laptop cannot detect my wifi connection, but the router working just fine on other devices

Laptop cannot detect my wifi connection, but the router working just fine on other devices: I dont think its wifi problem and I have tried few solutions that I found online. I'm using ASUS X456URK. The most important part is my wifi not even available in the connection. Most ofthe solutions was for connected wifi but doesnt have connection. Mine was not even...
  7. Wifi is not showing connections but other devices are showing the connections!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi is not showing connections but other devices are showing the connections!: Wifi is on but it is not showing a single wifi connection, I have tried reinstalling of drivers from device managers but it doesn't work, kindly reply asap. What are the possible causes for the same, kindly give some suggestions. [ATTACH]...
  8. New PC won’t show avaliable WiFi networks. Other devices are connected just fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC won’t show avaliable WiFi networks. Other devices are connected just fine.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kevinboiiz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4gpwk/new_pc_wont_show_avaliable_wifi_networks_other/
  9. No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.: Hello, I've been having this problem for about a week. Our router has been recently changed in our house, same supplier Sky, and, for some reason, my laptop won't agree with it in the slightest. It's new, bought near Christmas, and is the Acer Aspire 7. Ever since we have...
  10. My PC won't connect to wi-fi whatsoever but every other device works fine

My PC won't connect to wi-fi whatsoever but every other device works fine: I've had this Windows 10 PC for years now and it's never given me issues but over the past couple of days it just hasn't been connecting to wifi whatsoever, and no matter what I seem to do I cannot fix it. I've tried it on two separate wifi networks and neither of them have...