Windows 10: WiFi shows no internet access

Discus and support WiFi shows no internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WiFi shows no internet access for any wifi network after updating to 19h1 release in slow ring .. Network reset not fixes it.. Troubleshooting is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TharangaSisira, Mar 8, 2019.

1. WiFi shows no internet access

WiFi shows no internet access for any wifi network after updating to 19h1 release in slow ring .. Network reset not fixes it.. Troubleshooting is not even fixes the issue. troubleshoot shows can't connect with dns server .. reset and renew of dns status by CMD not fixes the issue.. It's impossible to download further updates for fix the issue coz I cant connect my laptop to internet anyway.. pls help me to fix this issue.

:)

TharangaSisira, Mar 8, 2019
  2. provlima Win User

Xfinity Wifi showing up in my routers available internet connections ?

I recently found that "xfinity wifi" is showing up in my available internet access list as an openly available option.
    I have comcast xfinity hi speed internet as my internet provider but have never had it show up on the routers available connections list before. The home network I set up years ago has a different name.

I am puzzled why this free open network has suddenly appeared in the list. As it requires no password I think there is a possibility its use might present a security risk
    Is this a new Xfinity feature??

provlima, Mar 8, 2019
  3. wifi internet not access and wifi signal not show on screen

I recently upgrade lumia535 in wi10.then phone wifi not connected public wifi network & phone wifi signai not show on screen..phone say(no internet access.

sudha dutta, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

WiFi shows no internet access

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

WiFi shows no internet access

1. WiFi shows no internet access - Similar Threads - WiFi shows internet

2. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  3. Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed: Hi everyone, I got a wifi problem and really cannot fix it. It will be great if anyone can help who met similar problem before. The Wifi icon on a Windows10 laptop shows "cannot connect to the Internet" the small earth icon at the right of status bar when the wifi is...
  4. Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed: Hi everyone, I got a wifi problem and really cannot fix it. It will be great if anyone can help who met similar problem before. The Wifi icon on a Windows10 laptop shows "cannot connect to the Internet" the small earth icon at the right of status bar when the wifi is...
  5. Win10 Wifi shows "Unable to connect to the Internet" , but the Internet can be accessed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. No internet access via Wifi

No internet access via Wifi: Hello.In a couple laptops running under Windows 10 20H2 have the same network issue.One if the laptop have latest updates, one only till July 2021.The problem is, when laptops is connected to the Wifi network was tested a lot of networks I can ping IP address 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8...
  7. Wifi connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the personal hotspot of my phone would work, but its the same case :( I have no knowledge regarding IT so I tried...
  8. Wifi says "No Internet Access"

Wifi says "No Internet Access": Wifi on my computer says "No Internet Access" but it works fine when I use google. This is a problem because I cant use other apps that require wifi because it thinks I dont have a connection. I had the same problem a few days ago and I thought I fixed it by updating my...
  9. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...
  10. No internet access on my wifi

No internet access on my wifi: My internet stopped working for all the softwares but Google Chrome. I searched some solutions online but I ended up making the situation worse and now I can't even connect to the wifi. Basically I put the password and it connects, but the wifi icon has the yellow...