Windows 10: WiFi shuts off every morning

Discus and support WiFi shuts off every morning in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every morning when I log into my Surface Laptop 2 around 8am my home network shows the “no internet, secured” thing until around 10:00 when it turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JesusStoleMyWheel05, Sep 25, 2020.

1. WiFi shuts off every morning

Every morning when I log into my Surface Laptop 2 around 8am my home network shows the “no internet, secured” thing until around 10:00 when it turns on. I’ve got online classes, and literally have to use my phone for the first 3 classes. Any suggestions or help?

submitted by /u/JesusStoleMyWheel05
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JesusStoleMyWheel05, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Taz100420 Win User

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Sep 25, 2020
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Sep 25, 2020
  4. WiFi shuts off every morning

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

WiFi shuts off every morning

1. WiFi shuts off every morning - Similar Threads - WiFi shuts off

2. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  3. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  4. Wifi Shutting Off and Computer Forcing Shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Shutting Off and Computer Forcing Shutdown: This is the second day in a row this has happened. First I notice that I am no longer connected to the internet, and I am able to reconnect after troubleshooting, but then a window pops up saying that I am about to be signed out and the system gives me 5 minutes to save...
  5. Hp laptop wifi shuts off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hp laptop wifi shuts off: Hello. I'm looking at an hp laptop for a friend, and their WiFi 5 keeps shutting off. I can't figure out what's wrong with it, but this thing does have a copy of win 10 that isn't activated. Will this cause the WiFi to dump? submitted by /u/Callamy [link] [comments]...
  6. Computer is on every morning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  7. Computer shuts down every morning between 6am and 7am

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down every morning between 6am and 7am: Hello, Problem - I am running Windows 10 v2004 OS Build 20231.1000 (Insider Preview Build). I updated to this build on October 8, 2020. I leave this computer on 24/7. Since that day, I have found the machine shut down every morning. I would think the problem is tied to this...
  8. Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth "On/Off" button missing from settings every morning: [ATTACH] Hi all, I am using Windows 10 on a brand new Dell XPS 13 Laptop. Lately when I come to my computer in the morning, my headphones don't show up in the sound settings. I check the Bluetooth settings, and each of my BT devices says "bluetooth is turned off". But the...
  9. Wifi Adapter keeps shutting off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter keeps shutting off: Using my phone to do this, I have been dealing with my wifi adapter doing this, it will last 10 mimutes at most before it shuts off and will not turn back on, troubleshooter keeps saying Windows 10 cant bind the IP protocal stack to the network adapter. It is a belkin Wifi...
  10. WIFI adaoter periodically shuts off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adaoter periodically shuts off: Recently, my WIFI adapter (USB) will shut off. The Diagnosis shows nothing. When I select the WIFI system it has gone from blue to gray. Also checked Settings. If/When I reboot it works fine. I am connected to wireless WIFI in my building. 96977