Windows 10: Wifi Shutting Off and Computer Forcing Shutdown

Discus and support Wifi Shutting Off and Computer Forcing Shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is the second day in a row this has happened. First I notice that I am no longer connected to the internet, and I am able to reconnect after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bloomful, Jan 23, 2021.

1. bloomful Win User

Wifi Shutting Off and Computer Forcing Shutdown

This is the second day in a row this has happened. First I notice that I am no longer connected to the internet, and I am able to reconnect after troubleshooting, but then a window pops up saying that I am about to be signed out and the system gives me 5 minutes to save whatever I'm working on before automatically rebooting. I scanned for malware and checked the power & sleep settings per some responses to similar issues after the first incident but neither of those seems to be the source of the issue since it happened a second time. I would appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem.

:)

bloomful, Jan 23, 2021

2. Computer shutdowns

when playing games be they microsoft games or others computer shuts down for no reason.

start up does not suggest forced shutdowns etc. Computer is a HP Laptop RTL8821CE

PaulMillerPR, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Wolfles Win User
    Computer Force shutdowns during windows update

Hi all,

My computer shuts off during a windows update in a forceful manner, where there is an electric click sound while it is configuring windows after it reboots. It is like the type of shutdown you get when you hold down the power button for a hard restart. Although
    it says it will restart during the update, my computer does it in a forceful manner, and ends up failing the update, as it is "Restoring to previous version of Windows". It has been happening for the past few updates now, and requires several tries before
    it finally installs. Can anyone suggest why and whether there are any solutions?

Thanks.

Wolfles, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Wifi Shutting Off and Computer Forcing Shutdown - Similar Threads - Wifi Shutting Off

2. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  3. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  4. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown: I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it doesn't show anything and it doesn't turns on. I have to foce shut down pressing the power button and then the computer starts...
  6. After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After shutting down computer it doesn't turn on unless I force shutdown: I have been mounting a PC and I am having some problems I don't know how to fix:When I turn it off it works good, but when I try to turn it on it doesn't show anything and it doesn't turns on. I have to foce shut down pressing the power button and then the computer starts...
  7. computer shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer shuts off: I have an RCA yes I know RCA, tablet with windows 10.It will unexpectedly turn off then come back on several times a day.This is the first time having any problems. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-off/60becf87-c133-4fd8-b6e0-2df2d2c09e6c
  8. Computer shutting off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shutting off.: Hello everyone, I need help!! i recently purchased a oculos rift s and ever since my computer is randomly turning off. i am conviced this is something to do with windows as my power management keeps going back and fowarth on high performance and balanced. I have removed my...
  9. Computer shuts off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shuts off: My computer stays powered and is properly wired. When i use the mouse it stays on but anytime i hit a key on the keyboard to put in my password the computer powers itself off...
  10. Turn off forced shut off after updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn off forced shut off after updates?: How can one turn off the forced (planned) shut offs after Win updates? 43087