Windows 10: wifi sid no longer able to access password

Discus and support wifi sid no longer able to access password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Before, to access SSID WBA password on any Wifi connected device, could find it in properties open Network & Settings. Now, every property of the WIFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarlKameron, Apr 17, 2021.

1. wifi sid no longer able to access password

Before, to access SSID WBA password on any Wifi connected device, could find it in properties open Network & Settings. Now, every property of the WIFI SSID instance is listed but no password - where to find password in clear text?

:)

CarlKameron, Apr 17, 2021
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

4. wifi sid no longer able to access password

I cant access to my wifi router

Wifi router

Hello marcosamerio..
    If you are unable to connect access your wifi router then there must be some problem with connection. I think the following step scan help you to connect it properly to wireless router.

Connect your computer to the wireless router. Although you can access the router wirelessly, it is better to use an Ethernet cable to directly connect to your router so that you can securely adjust router settings. Plug the Ethernet cable into the appropriate Ethernet jack on your computer. Plug the other end of the cable into any one of the open Ethernet ports on the back of your wireless router.

2. Open a Web browser. In the URL address field, enter the IP address for your wireless router. This information should be contained in your router’s manual. If you cannot find it, enter “198.168.1.1” as the address. This is usually the default IP address for most routers.

3. Enter the username and password for your router. This should also be supplied in the router’s manual. If you don’t have this information, go to the RouterPasswords website and find the brand and model of your router. This site lists the default login information for most wireless routers.

4. You should now be able to see your wireless router settings. You can configure your network ports, as well as SSID (wireless network name) and passwords.

mariamenounous, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

wifi sid no longer able to access password

1. wifi sid no longer able to access password - Similar Threads - wifi sid longer

2. Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...: New Surface Laptop, all drivers updated. After one week, suddenly unable to connect to wifi. The password is correct, I've gone through all the steps in the troubleshooting, but just get the 'secured, unable to connect to this network' I can connect to hotspot, and my PC is...
  3. Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...: New Surface Laptop, all drivers updated. After one week, suddenly unable to connect to wifi. The password is correct, I've gone through all the steps in the troubleshooting, but just get the 'secured, unable to connect to this network' I can connect to hotspot, and my PC is...
  4. Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No longer able to access a folder after Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No longer able to access a folder after Windows updates: At my job, after some recent Windows updates we are no longer able to access a drive. We know it's due to an update as we were still able to access it from a loaner laptop that didn't have the latest update. We aren't sure which update did this but when we ran all updates for...
  6. No longer able to access a folder after Windows updates

No longer able to access a folder after Windows updates: At my job, after some recent Windows updates we are no longer able to access a drive. We know it's due to an update as we were still able to access it from a loaner laptop that didn't have the latest update. We aren't sure which update did this but when we ran all updates for...
  7. SID info

SID info: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 home cleanly by formatting everything, and I logged in with a new user created for it. Now, going to a file, properties, security - it gives me users and groups 3 lines:SYSTEMS-1-5-21-538851902-18186xxxxxx-512xxxxx-1001 the x's are other...
  8. is there a way to require a password to be able to see the wifi password from this screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to require a password to be able to see the wifi password from this screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/darthmenace666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2zhcr/is_there_a_way_to_require_a_password_to_be_able/
  9. Wifi Connected but not able to access net

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Connected but not able to access net: Hi, I have taken desktop from someone and trying to connect that with my home wifi but it's not getting connected. Even if gets connected the website doesn't open. Have tried almost everything and now it's showing no valid IP configuration. So anyone who can help will...
  10. SID question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    SID question: My windows firewall is allowing an SID user inbound through Wi-fi Network Discovery dashost.exe. SID-1-5-92-3339056971-12910.... What is dashost and why inbound? Should I remove it? 72253