Windows 10: wifi signal is on lowest and horrible

Discus and support wifi signal is on lowest and horrible in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my driver is Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz motherboard arouse x570 pro wifi windows 10 2004 wifi is horrible and disconnect a lot i tried updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redha44, Apr 6, 2021.

1. wifi signal is on lowest and horrible

my driver is Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz

motherboard arouse x570 pro wifi

windows 10 2004

wifi is horrible and disconnect a lot

i tried updating driver from device manager it says windows has determined the you have the best....

i tired different config ipv4

i tried different wifis

the pc is new

submitted by /u/redha44
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/redha44, Apr 6, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

WiFi signal strength suddenly reduced.

Thanks! Which mobile app do you suggest?

When the router was installed, it was checked and the best place was selected. All the issue appeared very recently.

3. Wullail Win User
    WiFi signal strength suddenly reduced.

it could partly be the wifi channel your router is on has now become more congested , there are apps for mobile phones that will show you the strengths of the various wifi signals , might be worth checking the signals at various points to see what channels are least used and trying to set the router channel to one of those.

Generally though , most guides point to the best positioning for a router to be at the lowest point in a property with the signal being directed upwards , perhaps with a repeater to fill in the gaps higher up.

Wullail, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Windsor53 Win User

wifi signal is on lowest and horrible

Horrible WIFI Signal Strength after installing Windows 10 PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone,

I have just installed Windows 10 on my laptop Acer Aspire V5-552P-X440 and since then my WIFI signal strength has been terrible. I have a range of about 10ft in open space from the router before the signal is lost.

The adapter is an Atheros AR5BWB222 (Driver Version 3.0.2.182)
    Router used... Linksys E2500. (Multiple trials on different home networks. Same results.)

What I have tried so far.
    • Removed original Atheros driver, and let windows 10 install their latest.
    • Downloaded and installed latest drivers from Acer website.
    • Removed/uninstalled Bluetooth drivers (Read about possible conflict)
    • Disabled all VPN Services (Read about possible conflict)
    • Disabled Firewall and Security application. (AVG Internet Security)

Right now I am at a loss. I really don't like Windows 8.1 but might have to go back to this.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Windsor53, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

wifi signal is on lowest and horrible

1. wifi signal is on lowest and horrible - Similar Threads - wifi signal lowest

2. Wifi Signal drops the lowest bar once connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Signal drops the lowest bar once connected.: I have been facing this issue for the past 3-4 months. Whenever I connect to WIFI the signal drop to the lowest, regardless of the distance or the WIFI connection. Before connecting to any WIFI connection the signal is always highest but once I connect it get to the lowest. I...
  3. Wifi Signal drops the lowest bar once connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Signal drops the lowest bar once connected.: I have been facing this issue for the past 3-4 months. Whenever I connect to WIFI the signal drop to the lowest, regardless of the distance or the WIFI connection. Before connecting to any WIFI connection the signal is always highest but once I connect it get to the lowest. I...
  4. Wifi Signal drops the lowest bar once connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi signal Inconsistent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi signal Inconsistent: So I have an MSI laptop that has been doing great up until the last month. Suddenly it's overheating like crazy so I'm working on fixing that. But the other day the wifi started being an issue. At first I thought it was the router but all of the other devices are working....
  6. Wifi 5ghz signal

Wifi 5ghz signal: Hi, I have a laptop with a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter recently, Couple months ago my laptop was fine running 3 bars averaging 45-50mbps all of a sudden my WIFI disconnected. It came back on with no problems however I now run at 1 bar 5-10mbps while my...
  7. WIFI signal

WIFI signal: Would the newest Windows 10 update cause my older Toshiba Satelite laptop to not be able to recognize my WIFI signal? Since about mid-May, my Xfinity WIFI signal is not displayed in the Network Internet access popup box. I can see many of my neighbors' signals at a much...
  8. WiFi signal

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi signal: Hello I installed Windows 10 recently, I saw the signal is not normal as usual The router is very close to the laptop and the signal is very weak. Notic:-(changed my hard drive to ssd)...
  9. pc wifi signal

pc wifi signal: hi after having my pc fixed after a software malfunction the wifi strength is very poor, only getting 3-4 mbps at best, where it used to be 20+. This issue only affects this pc all other devices are fine. I have tried what i thought could be the problem but to no avail. Any...
  10. Horrible WIFI Signal Strength after installing Windows 10 PLEASE HELP

Horrible WIFI Signal Strength after installing Windows 10 PLEASE HELP: Hello everyone, I have just installed Windows 10 on my laptop Acer Aspire V5-552P-X440 and since then my WIFI signal strength has been terrible. I have a range of about 10ft in open space from the router before the signal is lost. The adapter is an Atheros AR5BWB222...