Windows 10: wifi signal low in the other room after upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support wifi signal low in the other room after upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey guys plz anyone help me after when i upgraded win 8.1 to win 10 i got a serious wifi issue..my laptop connects with full signal with my wifi modem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kaleem hunzai, Jan 28, 2016.

1. wifi signal low in the other room after upgrading to windows 10

hey guys plz anyone help me after when i upgraded win 8.1 to win 10 i got a serious wifi issue..my laptop connects with full signal with my wifi modem when i use laptop in the same room where the modem is but when i go to another room in my small house the wifi disconnects and my laptop donot catch signals...this problem occur after upgradation to win 10 plz help anyone

:)

kaleem hunzai, Jan 28, 2016
  2. CattyRose Win User
    CattyRose, Jan 28, 2016
  3. Low wifi signal strength after Windows 10 update

i upgraded to windows 10 yesterday but after the update wifi signal strength has dropped significantly now i get only THREE bar and some times my wifi does not even detects my router . Before the upgrade to windows 10 i used to get full wifi signal.
    I suspect windows 10 is not fully compatible with my wifi adapter please help me out .......

I AM USING Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802, 11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

[Original title: Low wifi signal strength after windows 10 update]

ABDUL GHAFFAR KHAN, Jan 28, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

wifi signal low in the other room after upgrading to windows 10

Hi,
    Welcome to the forums, you need to tell us more about your system, if you are using a dual band router, try switching to 2.4GHz band, you could also try updating your Wi-Fi driver.

brummyfan, Jan 28, 2016
  5. sir i tried to update my browser but it says updated drivers are already installed on my pc.
    my other laptop and mobiles catches signal in other rooms also but my this laptop is showing weak signal problems after upgrading to win10

kaleem hunzai, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

wifi signal low in the other room after upgrading to windows 10

1. wifi signal low in the other room after upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - wifi signal low

2. Wifi Network Low Signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Low Signal: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals only one bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-low-signal/aaceda4e-ca37-4791-8330-beac0e2512a8
  3. Wifi Network Low Signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Network Low Signal: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals only one bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-low-signal/aaceda4e-ca37-4791-8330-beac0e2512a8
  4. WiFi signal gets low after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi signal gets low after Windows 11 Update: Ever since I got the new update of windows 11 a few days ago, I need to stay near my router to get connected to my wifi I tried uninstalling my driver and reinstalling and updating the driver nothing works.Laptop Name: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop dk0047txWiFi Driver: IntelR...
  5. WiFi signal gets low after Windows 11 Update

WiFi signal gets low after Windows 11 Update: Ever since I got the new update of windows 11 a few days ago, I need to stay near my router to get connected to my wifi I tried uninstalling my driver and reinstalling and updating the driver nothing works.Laptop Name: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop dk0047txWiFi Driver: IntelR...
  6. Realtek Wifi drops, Low Signal Strength Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Wifi drops, Low Signal Strength Windows 10: My wifi just keeps disconnecting time to time and it rarely even connects to any wifi. The Signal Strength is very low. My all devices can connects with wifi showing max signal strenght but windows can't why ?...
  7. Realtek Wifi drops, Low Signal Strength Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wifi drops, Low Signal Strength Windows 10: My wifi just keeps disconnecting time to time and it rarely even connects to any wifi. The Signal Strength is very low. My all devices can connects with wifi showing max signal strenght but windows can't why ?...
  8. Realtek Wifi drops, Low Signal Strength Windows 10

9. WiFi signal low after windows update, help please!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi signal low after windows update, help please!: Ever since I shut down & upgraded my laptop, I need to be in front of the router at all times to stay connected. Other devices don't experience the same thing and are at a completely fine state. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and upgraded my network adapter but nothing seems...
  10. WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal: WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal I'm using an external wifi adaptor and driver, When i'm using version 1703 there was no problem, when i have updated my pc to 1909 or 07 my pc starts showing low signal, And...