Windows 10: wifi signal reception problem

Discus and support wifi signal reception problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my question is about wifi signal reception in the new update of windows 10 after i update the windows 10 from that moment to now the reception of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eng TARIQ HUSSAIN, Sep 23, 2018.

1. wifi signal reception problem

my question is about wifi signal reception in the new update of windows 10 after i update the windows 10 from that moment to now the reception of signals is very weak what is the problem with it????

:)

eng TARIQ HUSSAIN, Sep 23, 2018

2. N97 Coverage / Signal / Reception

Here's a simple test that I did. Others might like to try it. I think it shows the scale of the design problem that the N97 has with respect to signal strength. I did this several times ...

Put the N97 on the desk in front of me. It had 4 bars reception.

Held the N97 in the hand above the same spot. The reception went from 4 bars to sometimes 1 and usually none.

It seems that the reception is OK is you don't hold the phone in your hand. This I suggest is something of a major restriction for a phone? I doubt if a firmware release is going to fix this physical problem.

mauriceperks---01, Sep 23, 2018
  3. MushtaqA Win User
    Wifi signal is lower than before

Dear Ana Cuéllar,

The reason for weak reception of WiFi signal was my faulty network adapter. I use an external adapter nowadays and it works just fine.

If you are asking about the other problem, the difference of signal strength shown in the task pane and available networks list, I am afraid that it has no solution. It is still the same even after installing all the updates Microsoft has released.

Regards,

MushtaqA, Sep 23, 2018
  4. seegath Win User

wifi signal reception problem

Nokia E71 wifi problem

I've just bought E71 and I'm having problem with wifi (wlan).

My nokia E71 have a very poor reception of wifi signal, even if I'm next ( just few steps) to ap?

Any ideas?

I have installed newest software, and nothing is changed.

seegath, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

wifi signal reception problem

1. wifi signal reception problem - Similar Threads - wifi signal reception

2. why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?: Why my laptop stops receiving wifi reception? I have not use it for some time and the wifi was working fine. I tried pluging ethernet cable but no luck also....
  3. why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my laptop stop reciving wifi reception?: Why my laptop stops receiving wifi reception? I have not use it for some time and the wifi was working fine. I tried pluging ethernet cable but no luck also....
  4. WiFi signal Inconsistent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi signal Inconsistent: So I have an MSI laptop that has been doing great up until the last month. Suddenly it's overheating like crazy so I'm working on fixing that. But the other day the wifi started being an issue. At first I thought it was the router but all of the other devices are working....
  5. Wifi 5ghz signal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi 5ghz signal: Hi, I have a laptop with a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter recently, Couple months ago my laptop was fine running 3 bars averaging 45-50mbps all of a sudden my WIFI disconnected. It came back on with no problems however I now run at 1 bar 5-10mbps while my...
  6. WIFI RECEPTION

WIFI RECEPTION: have one computer on east wing and one east. computer east has the router and tv hooked UP; wifi is great. west side of house NOT A STRAIGHT LINE, THROUGH DOORS, WALLS, THE WIFI COMES AND GOIES. IS THERE A FIX TO THIS? TERRYCRAIG2...
  7. Network reception stops

Network reception stops: Hello, for about two days I have had a problem with windows 10: when I open a program such as explorer windows files the reception of wifi no longer works, or through the activity manager I see that sending data is at 0 kb / s same reception too. Anyone know if how I can fix...
  8. REally bad wifi reception on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    REally bad wifi reception on my laptop: Hi everyone I'm in an airbnb in Italy and we have wifi. My husband accesses the wifi no problems with his Mac yet my Dell laptop with Windows 10 just can't hang onto the connection and keeps dropping out. I have to hotspot the laptop through my phone data and even that is...
  9. WIFI signal

WIFI signal: Would the newest Windows 10 update cause my older Toshiba Satelite laptop to not be able to recognize my WIFI signal? Since about mid-May, my Xfinity WIFI signal is not displayed in the Network Internet access popup box. I can see many of my neighbors' signals at a much...
  10. WiFi signal

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi signal: Hello I installed Windows 10 recently, I saw the signal is not normal as usual The router is very close to the laptop and the signal is very weak. Notic:-(changed my hard drive to ssd)...