Windows 10: WiFi Signal showing, but can’t load anything.

Discus and support WiFi Signal showing, but can’t load anything. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. the other day I was in the middle of watching a youtube video, and my wifi just came to a stop. I still had full bars, and every other device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sebastianva20, Mar 11, 2020.

1. WiFi Signal showing, but can’t load anything.

Hello.

the other day I was in the middle of watching a youtube video, and my wifi just came to a stop. I still had full bars, and every other device in the house was working fine, but still, Nothing was loading on my google chrome, or edge, or explorer. Ive tried everything from -

restarts

command prompts

restarting the router

and troubleshoot.

I am working on a project, and really need this fixed. Thank you.

:)

sebastianva20, Mar 11, 2020

2. wifi signal is showing for few minutes and it was disconnecting. when i trubleshoot that then only it is showing signals

hi everyone

my pc wifi connection is showing for few minutes. when i troubleshoot network problems then only it was showing wifi signal. what was the problem? how can i install wifi virtual adapter when it was not shown in network adapter list without installing os.

thank you!!

anusha_reddy_s, Mar 11, 2020
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    WiFi signal strength suddenly reduced.

Thanks! Which mobile app do you suggest?

When the router was installed, it was checked and the best place was selected. All the issue appeared very recently.

4. Bree Win User

WiFi Signal showing, but can’t load anything.

WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks

The list of WiFi connections shown when you click the WiFi icon in the taskbar is a list of all the signals that can currently be seen by the WiFi adapter. The list in Manage Known Networks is a list of all those you have previously successfully connected to, whether or not they are currently available.

The only plausible explanation is that for a while that WiFi signal had been turned off.

Thema:

WiFi Signal showing, but can’t load anything.

1. WiFi Signal showing, but can’t load anything. - Similar Threads - WiFi Signal showing

2. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  3. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  4. Can’t Download Anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t Download Anything: My laptop installed a windows update tonight and afterwards I cannot download a single file. Every time I go to download something it says “Failed virus scan”. I looked up every solution, tried them all, and it still doesn’t work. Eventually decided to try and deleting my...
  5. Windows 10 Wifi showing connected but not transmitting signal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Wifi showing connected but not transmitting signal: I am having issues connecting to my local wifi with my PC, confirming that is not my ISP as I am posting this from my phone connected to the wifi. I've tried nearly everything and have been at my wits end with this, including even loading in Safe Mode with Networking and I...
  6. Wifi wont load anything except google

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi wont load anything except google: Exactly what the title says. Whenever I load something other than google, it says "this site cant be reached [website] unexpectedly closed the connection." Whenever I search something, it'll load every result aswell as a description perfectly. But when I go on any other...
  7. WIFI signal

WIFI signal: Would the newest Windows 10 update cause my older Toshiba Satelite laptop to not be able to recognize my WIFI signal? Since about mid-May, my Xfinity WIFI signal is not displayed in the Network Internet access popup box. I can see many of my neighbors' signals at a much...
  8. WiFi signal

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi signal: Hello I installed Windows 10 recently, I saw the signal is not normal as usual The router is very close to the laptop and the signal is very weak. Notic:-(changed my hard drive to ssd)...
  9. Wifi shows weak signals

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi shows weak signals: Hi hello, Windows Community, I have a problem after updating my Windows 10 to updated version with the Wi-Fi, I am not able to connect initially so I keep on tried so finally I connected to network but with weak strength and when I connected the same network with my mobile...
  10. Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal)

Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal): This is the weirdest problem For awhile I have had internet but the wifi on the bottom right corner shows that there is no signal, I have full internet capabilities except I can't log into my Microsoft account through the apps. For example I can't update my computer and I...