Windows 10: WiFi signal

Discus and support WiFi signal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I installed Windows 10 recently, I saw the signal is not normal as usual The router is very close to the laptop and the signal is very weak.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahmdob, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Ahmdob Win User

WiFi signal

Hello

I installed Windows 10 recently,

I saw the signal is not normal as usual

The router is very close to the laptop and the signal is very weak.

Notic:-(changed my hard drive to ssd)

:)

Ahmdob, Feb 10, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

WiFi signal strength suddenly reduced.

Thanks! Which mobile app do you suggest?

When the router was installed, it was checked and the best place was selected. All the issue appeared very recently.

3. wifi signal fluctuates

My wifi signal strength was working good when i bought my lumia 640xl...bt since i upgraded to win10...the signal fluctuates even though on my pc and other devices at my home the signal strength is strong...please suggest a solution...thank you

AishwaryaAnarse, Feb 10, 2019
  4. WiFi signal

wifi signal booster

Hey Brian,

Let’s start off with a clean slate. Please reboot your wireless router, the signal booster(unplug, wait 5 seconds, plug in), and your PC. Do them in that order.

Then, on your PC, go to settings - network and internet - WiFi - see if you can see your signal booster on the list of networks to connect to. If the signal booster is working properly, you should see it on the list and be able to connect to it.

Let me know how you make out, and we’ll go from there!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

WiFi signal

1. WiFi signal - Similar Threads - WiFi signal

2. Laptop has really poor signal to WIFI, despite other devices being perfectly fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop has really poor signal to WIFI, despite other devices being perfectly fine.: Hi, please help me! I live in a student house and share WIFI with 5 other people. We are onVirgin WIFI and have an ORBI with it to boost the signal. My room is just up the stairs from the room where the router is, yet I have the worst connection in the house. Upstairs is a...
  3. Computer WiFi signal booster . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer WiFi signal booster . . .: My computer is a Dell 3583 Laptop. Running Windows 10 pro. I'm living in a retirement home. The WiFi signal provided is very weak. I want to purchase, a WiFi booster. I'm hoping, to find one. That, plugs into an AC outlet. And, boosts the WiFi signal wirelessly. I would...
  4. Computer WiFi signal booster . . .

Computer WiFi signal booster . . .: My computer is a Dell 3583 Laptop. Running Windows 10 pro. I'm living in a retirement home. The WiFi signal provided is very weak. I want to purchase, a WiFi booster. I'm hoping, to find one. That, plugs into an AC outlet. And, boosts the WiFi signal wirelessly. I would...
  5. Computer WiFi signal booster . . .

6. why has the wifi network icon stopped working? I can't see the signals to connect

why has the wifi network icon stopped working? I can't see the signals to connect: I keep taking this surface back to a repair shop and the same thing keeps happening. When I try to click on the available wifi connections, nothing happens. It won't allow me to open to see other signals. This is the third time it has happened. I am now stuck on one...
  7. Connecting to the Wifi network with the best signal on Windows 10

Connecting to the Wifi network with the best signal on Windows 10: I have two Wifi networks at home and I would like my Windows 10 laptop to automatically connect to the network with the strongest signal. As recommended by the Microsoft community, I tried to change the network settings to increase the roaming aggressiveness of my wifi...
  8. My computer can't detect my home wifi signal

My computer can't detect my home wifi signal: Its been on and off, but my computer will randomly disconnect from the internet, and then won't show my home internet. This is a problem exclusively to this desktop computer as all other devices in the house are able to connect and use the internet fine. I have tried using...
  9. Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.

Wifi cannot connect even though signal is strong.: After I updated my window, my usual wifi connection is errored. I get a message when trying to connect, "Some information changed since the last time you connected. We need additional information to complete the connection". And asking to put the network security key. But I...
  10. WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal

WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal: WiFi bars are showing low signal on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high signal I'm using an external wifi adaptor and driver, When i'm using version 1703 there was no problem, when i have updated my pc to 1909 or 07 my pc starts showing low signal, And...