Windows 10: WIFI signal

Discus and support WIFI signal in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Would the newest Windows 10 update cause my older Toshiba Satelite laptop to not be able to recognize my WIFI signal? Since about mid-May, my Xfinity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DennisSeeger, May 28, 2020.

1. WIFI signal

Would the newest Windows 10 update cause my older Toshiba Satelite laptop to not be able to recognize my WIFI signal? Since about mid-May, my Xfinity WIFI signal is not displayed in the Network Internet access popup box. I can see many of my neighbors' signals at a much lower intesity. I can see and connect to this signal on my phone and the ethernet connection to my modem also works fine.

:)

DennisSeeger, May 28, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

WiFi signal strength suddenly reduced.

Thanks! Which mobile app do you suggest?

When the router was installed, it was checked and the best place was selected. All the issue appeared very recently.

3. wifi signal fluctuates

My wifi signal strength was working good when i bought my lumia 640xl...bt since i upgraded to win10...the signal fluctuates even though on my pc and other devices at my home the signal strength is strong...please suggest a solution...thank you

AishwaryaAnarse, May 28, 2020
  4. WIFI signal

wifi signal booster

Hey Brian,

Let’s start off with a clean slate. Please reboot your wireless router, the signal booster(unplug, wait 5 seconds, plug in), and your PC. Do them in that order.

Then, on your PC, go to settings - network and internet - WiFi - see if you can see your signal booster on the list of networks to connect to. If the signal booster is working properly, you should see it on the list and be able to connect to it.

Let me know how you make out, and we’ll go from there!

- C

Charlie Klausen, May 28, 2020
Thema:

WIFI signal

1. WIFI signal - Similar Threads - WIFI signal

2. AX211 WIFI Connection issues - Full Signal Strength, No Internet until Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AX211 WIFI Connection issues - Full Signal Strength, No Internet until Reboot: Hello All,I have been battling the Wifi Network Card in my laptop for weeks now, and am not sure how to proceed forward. I'll put the full specs below, but the summary is the following: I am running a Dell XPS15 9520 Brand New - Only a few weeks old and am having constant...
  3. AX211 WIFI Connection issues - Full Signal Strength, No Internet until Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AX211 WIFI Connection issues - Full Signal Strength, No Internet until Reboot: Hello All,I have been battling the Wifi Network Card in my laptop for weeks now, and am not sure how to proceed forward. I'll put the full specs below, but the summary is the following: I am running a Dell XPS15 9520 Brand New - Only a few weeks old and am having constant...
  4. can't see my WiFi signal possibly being blocked

can't see my WiFi signal possibly being blocked: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10 Home. About 3 weeks ago the laptop lost WiFi connectivity to my work network and I haven't been able to connect since. When I search for WiFi signals now, I can see nearby network signals but not my own network. It's a three...
  5. can't see my WiFi signal possibly being blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't see my WiFi signal possibly being blocked: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10 Home. About 3 weeks ago the laptop lost WiFi connectivity to my work network and I haven't been able to connect since. When I search for WiFi signals now, I can see nearby network signals but not my own network. It's a three...
  6. can't see my WiFi signal possibly being blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Laptop picks up lower wifi signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop picks up lower wifi signal: Hello,I moved to a new apartament with 3 other roommates, we got ourselves a fiber internet connection with a 1 Gbps speed. First two weeks my wifi worked fine, the router is one room from me, signal was 4/4 bars. Since last monday, my network card barely picks up signal,...
  8. Laptop picks up lower wifi signal

Laptop picks up lower wifi signal: Hello,I moved to a new apartament with 3 other roommates, we got ourselves a fiber internet connection with a 1 Gbps speed. First two weeks my wifi worked fine, the router is one room from me, signal was 4/4 bars. Since last monday, my network card barely picks up signal,...
  9. Used Ipconfig/release and can no longer see, much less connect to, wifi signals on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used Ipconfig/release and can no longer see, much less connect to, wifi signals on Windows 11.: Hi and thank you for trying to help,I am running on a windows 11 desktop.My computer's internet connection was absurdly slow compared to other devices on my same home network. I attempted to repair this by doing the following commands in administrator mode after following a...
  10. Used Ipconfig/release and can no longer see, much less connect to, wifi signals on Windows 11.

Used Ipconfig/release and can no longer see, much less connect to, wifi signals on Windows 11.: Hi and thank you for trying to help,I am running on a windows 11 desktop.My computer's internet connection was absurdly slow compared to other devices on my same home network. I attempted to repair this by doing the following commands in administrator mode after following a...