Windows 10: Wifi simply wont stay on

Discus and support Wifi simply wont stay on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Done everything I can think of. Updated driver etc etc un-ticked the dreaded allow this do dah to turn of wifi the some clown asks have you tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChalandaPatsasai, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Wifi simply wont stay on

Done everything I can think of. Updated driver etc etc un-ticked the dreaded allow this do dah to turn of wifi the some clown asks have you tried Troubleshooter...........my question is who teaches you fools how to solve anything? Troubleshooter hasn't solved a problem for me in 10 years it's useless................when is the fix/update coming for keep your internet on permanently unless YOU switch it off. You being me

:)

ChalandaPatsasai, Apr 14, 2019

2. my wifi button will not stay on.

my wifi button will not stay on. Tried a couple of the suggestion re: device driver doesn't work and you can't reach a person at Microsoft.

JenniferIngham1, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Buluetooth wont stay connected

I appreciate your response, I completed the steps given in the link you provided (both options) again without success. Bluetooth still shows paired with my device but will not stay connected for more than about 3 seconds. Would you possibly have any other
    suggestions?

AnthonyShy, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Wifi simply wont stay on

5310 charger pin wont stay in socket

the pin or plug from the cahatger wont stay in the phone. i either have to hold it in or tie the lead round the phone and wiggle it about. this is a real drag as the 5310 needs charging every day. any suggestions?

nickallen59, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Wifi simply wont stay on

1. Wifi simply wont stay on - Similar Threads - Wifi simply wont

2. Wifi not staying/turning on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not staying/turning on.: I found this fix after fixing the airplane mode was on and couldn't turn it off. Once I could turn it off, my WiFi stopped turning on.I tried the Taskbar, I tried the settings, under WiFi but the button disappeared. I then went to the control panel and found my solution.I...
  3. My picture simply wont delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My picture simply wont delete: I downloaded this picture to my desktop on my windows pro but now it won't delete. I keep trying to drag it to the recycling but it wont go. I tried adding it to a folder so maybe i could delete that but its no use and its only that one picture i can save and delete other...
  4. My picture simply wont delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My picture simply wont delete: I downloaded this picture to my desktop on my windows pro but now it won't delete. I keep trying to drag it to the recycling but it wont go. I tried adding it to a folder so maybe i could delete that but its no use and its only that one picture i can save and delete other...
  5. NumLk wont stay on

in Windows 10 Customization
    NumLk wont stay on: I have a windows 10 Dell Vostro machine. Problem is the NumLk setting wont stay "on", and during the day the numeric key pad cannot be used. Is there some way to keep it on permanently, maybe using the Registry to that effect, or by executing some macro at startup which will...
  6. wifi will not stay connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi will not stay connected: i am beyond over this i did have an ethernet connection but have moved and that is not an optionstart off connected it may last 2 min may last 10 then drops and reconnects sometimes this is any wifi network including mobile hotspots.. i have updated drivers, restore factory...
  7. Wifi wont stay connected and lags my computer

Wifi wont stay connected and lags my computer: Although this has been happening for a while now, I can remember a time when this problem wasn't on my computer. My computer lags, no matter what I'm doing, and the wi-fi goes to 'No internet, Secured' right after. I've tried many solutions to fix it, but none of them seems...
  8. hp laptop windows10 wont stay connected to wifi network

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp laptop windows10 wont stay connected to wifi network: have tried troubleshooting says cant identify ip address will connect for short time then say not connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-windows10-wont-stay-connected-to-wifi/1f3a2826-2aa4-4754-8949-aeade591a858
  9. WiFi Will not Stay Connected

WiFi Will not Stay Connected: I have a Asus Q200E and i have windows 10 on the computer. When using my Mac, it never has problems staying connected to the wifi so I know that is not the issue. I need help with this issue. Thanks...
  10. WiFI not staying on

WiFI not staying on: I had to replace the hard drive on a friends acer aspire/m laptop and installed win 10 1803. I was using ethernet cable to for the internet, but when I took it off to test the wifi, the wifi is turned off. I turned the wifi on, but it still shows the connection is still off....