Windows 10: WIFI, Sound , hotkeys Doesnt work

Discus and support WIFI, Sound , hotkeys Doesnt work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; a week ago my wifi connection was showing some error, after couple of tutorials on youtube i was able to fix it by deleting the driver and restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TrueHope, Feb 8, 2021.

1. TrueHope Win User

WIFI, Sound , hotkeys Doesnt work

a week ago my wifi connection was showing some error, after couple of tutorials on youtube i was able to fix it by deleting the driver and restarting my computer ,the same problem occurred 2 days ago, the error was fixed randomly when i tried to connect to my wifi. however earlier this morning the same problem occured again, about 1 hour after i fixed my
    wifi connection again . the same thing occurred again but this time it doesnt show nearby network, right after i restarted my computer i realized that the sound had this red x logo after i tried to fix my wifi I realized again that my keyboard hotkey doesnt work, i went to the control panel and i tried to delete my wifi driver again, however this time when i clicked change adapter settings my wifi driver was not there, neither the bluetooth driver and when i tried to update the wifi and sound driver trough device manager , it didnt work, instead it says "the plug and play service is not available on the remote machine" then when i was watching tutorial on youtube on how to fix it the guy told me to ping in cmd, right when i pressed enter it says " unable to contact ip driver. General Failure"

can anyone please help me with my issues ? i really needed my laptop for online school

:)

TrueHope, Feb 8, 2021

2. Laptop hotkeys not working [windows10]

I used this method and get solution for wifi keys problem on windows 10 on Me HCL laptop.

I suggest you to try installing Hotkeys driver.

Follow these steps after install the drivers check if that helps.

• Download the keyboard drivers and hot fix (PHotkeys) driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Install driver on your system
    • Go to Path of installed driver Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Troubleshoot comparability’.
    • On the ‘Test Compatibility settings for the program pop up windows’ open and click the box ‘Test the program’ Once this is done, check if the issue persists.

bipinlimbasiya, Feb 8, 2021
  3. PadoukBie Win User
    no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work

i have logitech g633 headset and its listed no errors but no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work, i've triend many thing but nothing seems to work can anyone help me?

and if i go to sound the bar doesnt show any green bars when i play youtube or music.

PadoukBie, Feb 8, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

My Windows 10 HotKeys Wont Work

Hi,

There may be several reasons why the hotkeys stopped working after the upgrade. We suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter to resolve your concern. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

1. WIFI, Sound , hotkeys Doesnt work - Similar Threads - WIFI Sound hotkeys

2. change/disable sound hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change/disable sound hotkeys: Since the new update, every time i click the button C on my keyboard, it mutes all sound. when i click X it lowers the volume. is there anything i can do to fix this issue, there isnt anything online....
  3. change/disable sound hotkeys

in Windows 10 Customization
    change/disable sound hotkeys: Since the new update, every time i click the button C on my keyboard, it mutes all sound. when i click X it lowers the volume. is there anything i can do to fix this issue, there isnt anything online....
  4. change/disable sound hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. 5.1 channels sound doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5.1 channels sound doesnt work: Hi.I have a ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING mobo and I connected a 5.1 sound system to onboard audio. I connect everything as mentioned on mobo manual, drivers up to date from ASUS website, but I dont have 5.1 sound. Only front speakers left/right are working. I configured on...
  6. 5.1 channels sound doesnt work

5.1 channels sound doesnt work: Hi.I have a ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING mobo and I connected a 5.1 sound system to onboard audio. I connect everything as mentioned on mobo manual, drivers up to date from ASUS website, but I dont have 5.1 sound. Only front speakers left/right are working. I configured on...
  7. WIFI and Sound not working in Windows

WIFI and Sound not working in Windows: Please follow below steps. 1. Windows + R 2. Type msconfig and enter/ok 3. Select General tab 4. Opt/Check Normal start Load all device drivers and services 5. Apply and ok 6. Restart Mostly 99% problem will be solved.Any more process .Please feel free to add...
  8. wifi doesnt work 1909 1863.778

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wifi doesnt work 1909 1863.778: I'm getting this huge problem where my PC identify the networks but can't connect with them. And I simply can't solve this because I DONT HAVE ANY CONNECTION TO INTERNET THIS IS RUINING MY LIFE I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF TO DO AND NOBODY ANYWHERE CAN HELP ME. Since you want to be...
  9. WiFi is amazing but Ethernet doesnt work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi is amazing but Ethernet doesnt work.: ive recently moved houses (yesterday) and the ethernet doesnt work but the wifi works fine. ive resest network settingss, updated drivers, trouble sshooted and nothing works. It says either (no internet or internet access, but when it says access i can't do anything with the...
  10. no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work: i have logitech g633 headset and its listed no errors but no sound and troubleshooting doesnt work, i've triend many thing but nothing seems to work can anyone help me? and if i go to sound the bar doesnt show any green bars when i play youtube or music....