Windows 10: WiFi speed drops during each restart.

Discus and support WiFi speed drops during each restart. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi network speed reduces after 24 hours or while restarting. every now and then I need to reset the network settings to get the high-speed wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArjunViswanathan, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:22 PM.

1. WiFi speed drops during each restart.

My wifi network speed reduces after 24 hours or while restarting. every now and then I need to reset the network settings to get the high-speed wifi

:)

ArjunViswanathan, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:22 PM

2. WiFi speed drops to ZERO

The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have
    also tried to connect the same network with the Ethernet and it worked fine. Is this the software issue or some hardware issue?

RizwanMohnavi, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:26 PM
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    New laptop with Wifi Ac and Verizon Qualcomm router major speed drop

Open Settings, then Network & Internet, then Network and Sharing Center. Your WiFi connection will be shown under Active Networks. Click on the "link" for your WiFi connection. What speed is listed under Connection?

WiFi speed drops during each restart. [​IMG]

4. bizkit Win User

WiFi speed drops during each restart.

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

Thema:

WiFi speed drops during each restart.

1. WiFi speed drops during each restart. - Similar Threads - WiFi speed drops

2. WiFi speed drops to ZERO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi speed drops to ZERO: The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have also tried to...
  3. Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping

Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping: Hi, I've recently gotten a new laptop and I noticed that my WiFi speed is very inconsistent. Basically, I'm downloading something at 600kBps and then it drops to 300, goes back up, drops again and keeps doing this all the time. Similarly, I have a huge problem with...
  4. WiFi infrequently dropping.

WiFi infrequently dropping.: I recently swapped ISPs this week, and for pretty much every single day I have been experiencing interruptions in my connection. It never happens in a consistent timeframe, and has been increasingly infuriating. My computer (not my adapter, because I used an external one...
  5. monitoring ISP speed & dropping

monitoring ISP speed & dropping: Basically, I want to monitor my line for dropping & speed - my ISP promises my package at download of around 76 Mbps & up at about 10- 12 Mbps - I am lucky to get 50 down on a good day (& up is highly variable)! I also know it drops, especially at peak times (meaning Netflix...
  6. Wifi constantly dropping and requiring restart to fix - Windows 10

Wifi constantly dropping and requiring restart to fix - Windows 10: Recently bought a new laptop for online work, my first experience with Windows 10. Every 15-30 minutes the wifi drops and will not reconnect unless I restart the computer. I've searched for solutions, and some say to change the power management settings so that it doesn't...
  7. Wifi drops to 2.4

Wifi drops to 2.4: Hi all, I installed win 10 today and all went fine. It found all my programs and settings with one exception: it will not stay at 5G. It drops out and then reconnects to 2.4. I have a Belkin wireless adaptor N600 DB. Model F9L1101v2 I know it is not my adaptor, because it...
  8. Gpu causing wifi to be slow and drop in speed?

Gpu causing wifi to be slow and drop in speed?: I made a thread before trying to resolve this problem, I only figured out yesterday that if i switch to my onboard graphics, my wifi works fine. However on linux I can use my dedicated gpu and have no issues, it only occurs on windows, anyone know whats going on? 78128
  9. Sudden Internet Speed Drop

Sudden Internet Speed Drop: Hello. About 3 weeks ago I noticed I was getting between 40-60mb download, when my ISP package says 200mb. I was previously getting the full 200mb and then some. Technicians from my ISP came out, ran new cabling through the house and out to the pole, then tested it at the...
  10. SSD/USB3.0 Speed Drop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD/USB3.0 Speed Drop: When transferring files from my external SSD/USB3.0 to my PC, the speed drops from around 300MB/s to 105MB/s. It stays at 300MB/s almost 60% of the transfer, then it Drops. What to do so that there is no Drop? EDIT: Disabling the "Write Cache" for HDD in PC, the speed...