Windows 10: WiFi speed drops during each restart.

Discus and support WiFi speed drops during each restart. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi network speed reduces after 24 hours or while restarting. every now and then I need to reset the network settings to get the high-speed wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArjunViswanathan, Mar 15, 2019.

1. WiFi speed drops during each restart.

My wifi network speed reduces after 24 hours or while restarting. every now and then I need to reset the network settings to get the high-speed wifi

:)

ArjunViswanathan, Mar 15, 2019

2. WiFi speed drops to ZERO

The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have
    also tried to connect the same network with the Ethernet and it worked fine. Is this the software issue or some hardware issue?

RizwanMohnavi, Mar 15, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    New laptop with Wifi Ac and Verizon Qualcomm router major speed drop

Open Settings, then Network & Internet, then Network and Sharing Center. Your WiFi connection will be shown under Active Networks. Click on the "link" for your WiFi connection. What speed is listed under Connection?

WiFi speed drops during each restart. [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Mar 15, 2019
  4. bizkit Win User

WiFi speed drops during each restart.

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

WiFi speed drops during each restart.

1. WiFi speed drops during each restart. - Similar Threads - WiFi speed drops

2. wifi speed drops down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi speed drops down: My wifi normal speed is 50 mbps which I get using internet speed test.After working for some time using chrome and retesting speed it shows about 30mbps.If I restart my comouter or disconnect thr wifi and reconnect I restore the 50 mbps but for unspecified time after that it...
  3. wifi speed drops down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi speed drops down: My wifi normal speed is 50 mbps which I get using internet speed test.After working for some time using chrome and retesting speed it shows about 30mbps.If I restart my comouter or disconnect thr wifi and reconnect I restore the 50 mbps but for unspecified time after that it...
  4. WIFI speed drops on 5ghz connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI speed drops on 5ghz connection: Hello,I am recently having a strange issue with my wifi. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop and a 500mbps internet speed, but when I test the speed on the 5ghz connection I get around 200mbps at the start of the test which is of course normal then it immediately falls to...
  5. Speed drop

Speed drop: I need help in a very strange situation. I subscribe to Turbobit and Nitroflare. I also use Free Download Manager. When I start a download via Turbobit, after about 5 minutes the download drops too much, less than 1% of my connection. My download rate is 100 Mbits / s (12...
  6. Sudden drop in Wifi internet speed while Ethernet speed is ok

Sudden drop in Wifi internet speed while Ethernet speed is ok: Hello, I'm experiencing a sudden drop of internet speed only through my wifi connected device. I use to have 200mbps on my wifi connected device but recently they have dropped down to 15mbps, tested in the same location where I got 200mbps before. I checked the speed on my...
  7. Sudden drop in Wifi internet speed while Ethernet speed is ok

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden drop in Wifi internet speed while Ethernet speed is ok: Hello, I'm experiencing a sudden drop of internet speed only through my wifi connected device. I use to have 200mbps on my wifi connected device but recently they have dropped down to 15mbps, tested in the same location where I got 200mbps before. I checked the speed on my...
  8. WiFi speed drops to ZERO

WiFi speed drops to ZERO: The WiFi speed suddenly drops to ZERO. It fluctuates between the maximum speed and zero, and then finally sticks to ZERO. I have tried almost everything like troubleshooting, Re-installing the WiFi driver, Disabling & Enabling the WiFi driver, etc. I have also tried to...
  9. Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping

Inconsistent WiFi speed - drops, high ping: Hi, I've recently gotten a new laptop and I noticed that my WiFi speed is very inconsistent. Basically, I'm downloading something at 600kBps and then it drops to 300, goes back up, drops again and keeps doing this all the time. Similarly, I have a huge problem with...
  10. Gpu causing wifi to be slow and drop in speed?

Gpu causing wifi to be slow and drop in speed?: I made a thread before trying to resolve this problem, I only figured out yesterday that if i switch to my onboard graphics, my wifi works fine. However on linux I can use my dedicated gpu and have no issues, it only occurs on windows, anyone know whats going on? 78128