Windows 10: WIFI speed issue

Discus and support WIFI speed issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team, Me facing an issue while using internet with WiFi connectivity on my PC. Me using 2 Mbps speed on my other devices but my PC just provide me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FakharIqbal1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. WIFI speed issue

Hi Team,

Me facing an issue while using internet with WiFi connectivity on my PC. Me using 2 Mbps speed on my other devices but my PC just provide me max 1 Mbps why? Need your assistance.

FYI -

Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC, windows 10 recently updated on 13 October, 2019.

Thanks.

:)

FakharIqbal1, Oct 20, 2019
  2. AG_12 Win User

WiFi Speed Issue

I have a Toshiba Satellite with a new 500gb ssd and a clean Win 10 install. Internet download speed when connected to the router via cat 5 in approx. 150Mbps, but via wifi is about 2Mbps. My other laptop, phone and tablet all have no issues when connecting
    via wifi so this is not a router or ISP problem. I've tried most of the suggestions found on line with no luck. Any ideas?

AG_12, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 20, 2019
  4. SpinX3 Win User

WIFI speed issue

Lumia 640 XL WiFi and Bluetooth issues

i'm running win 10 1607

i have i did a speed test when I'm connected to skype (wifi) with a Bluetooth headset and the WiFi set to wpa2/wpa. the WiFi speed drops below 1Mbps.

the speed is normal without Bluetooth.

I can't use my Bluetooth device with wifi the speed deteriorates too much.

SpinX3, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

WIFI speed issue

1. WIFI speed issue - Similar Threads - WIFI speed issue

2. Wifi Speed Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Speed Issues: Hello,I have come across and issue that I have not had before, I am getting less the 5mbps download and up load speed on my desk top. It is a little older desktop approximately five years old with a 1060 graphics card.I have since gotten a new computer but I leave this one at...
  3. Wifi Speed Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Speed Issues: Hello,I have come across and issue that I have not had before, I am getting less the 5mbps download and up load speed on my desk top. It is a little older desktop approximately five years old with a 1060 graphics card.I have since gotten a new computer but I leave this one at...
  4. Wifi Speed Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi speed: I recently bought a PC and am having alot of troubles with it. First i want to fix my WiFi speed, in my phone it is easily reaching 60mbps but on my PC it is only reaching 300kbps which is very concerning. I had an engineer come out and look at my WiFi which fixed connection...
  6. WiFi speed issues

WiFi speed issues: After a reboot my WIFi speed is fine. if I immediately test the speed again, it has dropped radically.e.g. from 200Gb/s to 30 Gb/s Sometimes a further reboot will return the original speed, sometimes not, but it always drops off immediately. System is desktop Windows 10 Pro,...
  7. Tools to diagnose wifi speed issues?

Tools to diagnose wifi speed issues?: I'm looking for a Windows desktop tool to watch internet signal and wifi radio quality over time. I live in semi rural Maryland using Comcast as my ISP. Fiber runs to a node about a mile away, and cable on poles is strung throughout the "neighborhood". A pole across the...
  8. WiFi speed

WiFi speed: I have two Dell laptop computers in the same room running Windows 10. One has WiFi at 50/50 Mbps the other at 25/25 Mbps. Both used to be 50/50 Mbps. Inspiron 3650 fast and Inspiron 5749 slow A hard-wired desktop computer, also Windows 10 sees 60/60 Mbps. I don't run...
  9. WiFi Speed Issue

WiFi Speed Issue: I have a Toshiba Satellite with a new 500gb ssd and a clean Win 10 install. Internet download speed when connected to the router via cat 5 in approx. 150Mbps, but via wifi is about 2Mbps. My other laptop, phone and tablet all have no issues when connecting via wifi so this...
  10. Wifi Download Speed Issue

Wifi Download Speed Issue: I have 2 laptops (Win7 and Win 10) that have suffered a serious degradation of download speed in the last week or 2. Wired, I achieve around 37mb download and 9mb upload. Now, over wifi, I'm getting 1-5mb download, but still get 9mb upload. I've seen other questions from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wifi speed issues

2. windows 1909 wifi speed

3. dell xps 13 slow download speed