Windows 10: Wifi speed on pc is low.

Discus and support Wifi speed on pc is low. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Internet on my PC'S is running extremely slow and this is only happening to my computer and no one else's devices in my house normally I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aryan_ Rawat, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Wifi speed on pc is low.

The Internet on my PC'S is running extremely slow and this is only happening to my computer and no one else's devices in my house normally I have speeds of 7-8mb/s but at the moment I'm only getting 128kb/s. I've tried running virus scans, turn off a bunch of stuff and tried troubleshooting but I can seem to find an answer anywhere.

:)

Aryan_ Rawat, Dec 3, 2022

2. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

Since the devices are in the same location and one device is getting a low signal, we would like to further clarify the concern with the following questions below:

• The computer that is getting a low signal, is it connecting using a external WiFi adapter or does it have a the WiFi built in?
    • If you are using a external WiFi adapter, have you attempted to plug the device in another port on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Dec 3, 2022
  3. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

I think its built in

Airblazzer5, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Wifi speed on pc is low.

Slow WiFi speed on PC only

Hey i have tried both steps you have said but my WiFi speed still remains the same as before.

DylanBirkin, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Wifi speed on pc is low.

1. Wifi speed on pc is low. - Similar Threads - Wifi speed low

2. Wifi speed on pc is low.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi speed on pc is low.: The Internet on my PC'S is running extremely slow and this is only happening to my computer and no one else's devices in my house normally I have speeds of 7-8mb/s but at the moment I'm only getting 128kb/s. I've tried running virus scans, turn off a bunch of stuff and tried...
  3. Wifi speed on pc is low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi speed on pc is low.: The Internet on my PC'S is running extremely slow and this is only happening to my computer and no one else's devices in my house normally I have speeds of 7-8mb/s but at the moment I'm only getting 128kb/s. I've tried running virus scans, turn off a bunch of stuff and tried...
  4. WIFI RTL8812BU Download Speed Low

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI RTL8812BU Download Speed Low: Hello, I desperately need your help ! I am having an issue with my WIFI connection.The connection is not stable and the download speed is low compared to my other PC connected to the same modem.I have [MAIN PC] and [OTHER PC] which I connect to my [MODEM] through WIFI 4...
  5. Internet Speed is too low for my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet Speed is too low for my PC: Hi , My laptop Internet is really slow .I tried many ways to fix it but nothing work .like network troubleshoot, no virus , and many more .My system show no problem at all but still Internet speed is way slow then my other system in home. Please help me with this....
  6. Extremely low download speed on Wifi only

Extremely low download speed on Wifi only: Since March I have had an issue with the internet speed on my HP Laptop. When I run a speed test on the WiFi the download is 0.55 and the upload is 10.6. When I plug the laptop in with the Ethernet cable the download is over 100 and the upload is 12. I have read many others...
  7. Download speed is low

Download speed is low: When I am downloading something from the Microsoft Store, Steam or Epic Store, the speed is too low. My Internet speed is 100 MB, so the downloading speed from the Microsoft Store should be about 10MB. But I get about 4 MB. Why is it happening?...
  8. low internet speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low internet speed: ok so when I test my net speed it seems fine but when I open sites it feels something is lagging is there anything I can do about it I can feel a difference now sites are slow...
  9. WIFI speed vs pc speed

WIFI speed vs pc speed: I recently got new frontier service with speed of 200/200 using speedtest.net my apple phone gets those numbers up and down. however my pc is only running close to 50/50 - the frontier tech told me it my be a setting in my pc - my pc is a dell intel core i5...
  10. Low download speed

Low download speed: Hello, I have fiber internet with 300 mbps up/down. The problem I am having is that my two windows 10 computers limit the download speed drastically. I am seeing about 150 down and 300 up. All other devices on the network get the full 300/300, including a linux laptop and...