Windows 10: wifi speed slowing down after connecting bluetooth headphones

Discus and support wifi speed slowing down after connecting bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; helloi have a dell laptop which i bought in 2018from the past few days whenever i connect my bluetooth headphones my wifi speed slows down and ping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ICEBERG_437, Sep 9, 2021.

1. wifi speed slowing down after connecting bluetooth headphones

helloi have a dell laptop which i bought in 2018from the past few days whenever i connect my bluetooth headphones my wifi speed slows down and ping goes higher my normal speed is:- 50mbps and 10 ms pingbut after connecting bluetooth headphones it goes 5 mbps and 100 ms pingpls tell a fix

:)

ICEBERG_437, Sep 9, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Slow WIFI speed when using Bluetooth headset on the PC

Hello Guys,

I am using Acer Predator Helios 300, and when I connect my bluetooth headphones to the Laptop the wifi speed drops drastically.

I am using Boat Rockerzz 400 as my headphones.

Also when I run any game it shows I dont have any internet connection.

I am currently on Windows 10.

Please help me ASAP.

***Original title: Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together***

Heisenberg4k, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Bazsl Win User

wifi speed slowing down after connecting bluetooth headphones

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

wifi speed slowing down after connecting bluetooth headphones

1. wifi speed slowing down after connecting bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - wifi speed slowing

2. Wi-Fi speed slowing down after connecting Bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi speed slowing down after connecting Bluetooth speaker: Wi-Fi speed slows down after connecting the Bluetooth speakerI am using ASUS X507 laptopI have 50 Mbps speed but after I connect the speaker my wifi speed goes down to 1 MbpsPlease provide some solution....
  3. Wi-Fi speed slowing down after connecting Bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi speed slowing down after connecting Bluetooth speaker: Wi-Fi speed slows down after connecting the Bluetooth speakerI am using ASUS X507 laptopI have 50 Mbps speed but after I connect the speaker my wifi speed goes down to 1 MbpsPlease provide some solution....
  4. Wifi speed Slows Down whenever connected to my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi speed Slows Down whenever connected to my device: I am having an issue regarding wifi-connection. i have a wifi router assume it to have a name 'WifiX'. Whenever i connect WifiX to any of the device it works perfectly fine and provides a speed of 90 - 120 Mbps on every device. But when i connect it to my laptop the wifi...
  5. Wifi speed Slows Down whenever connected to my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi speed Slows Down whenever connected to my device: I am having an issue regarding wifi-connection. i have a wifi router assume it to have a name 'WifiX'. Whenever i connect WifiX to any of the device it works perfectly fine and provides a speed of 90 - 120 Mbps on every device. But when i connect it to my laptop the wifi...
  6. WIFI Upload speed slow throttled down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Upload speed slow throttled down: WIFI upload speed is so slow on windows 10, 0.4 MB, compared to 3 MB when running on the same device from linux. The issue happens on 2 different devices, which rules out a device issue, and is running perfect from linux, which rules out a network or device issue. Speed is...
  7. Wifi speed slows down after five minutes of sleep

Wifi speed slows down after five minutes of sleep: I am using window 10 64 bit build, Hp specter x 360. My wifi speed is usually 50 Mbps before sleep. After 5-10 minutes of sleep, my laptop wifi speed slows down to 2 Mbps. I don't know what is happening. I reset my laptop and the problem still persists. I don't know what to...
  8. Slow Wifi speed.

Slow Wifi speed.: Hi my name is Siebe i have a problem on my notebook: When i try to load a page in any browser it takes super long and this is been going on for soo long. When i go to taskmanager and look at my wifi speed it goes from 0 speed to .... speed and it stops at 0 for like 10...
  9. WiFi connection speed slowed down when Location Service is active

WiFi connection speed slowed down when Location Service is active: When the Location Service is activated WiFi Connection speed slows down to less than 1 Mbps while the actual line speed is 4 Mbps. I'm quite sure the problem is caused by Location Service as the connection speed drops to like 100 Kbps instantly after I switch the Location...
  10. WIFI Internet speed is slow down after upgrading to Windows 10

WIFI Internet speed is slow down after upgrading to Windows 10: I have upgraded my OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. After the installation the internet speed is slow down like a dial in connection (it is slow down if I am using wifi connection and it is fine if I am using a cable/wired connection). It is taking long time to load the web...