Windows 10: WIFI speed vs pc speed

Discus and support WIFI speed vs pc speed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently got new frontier service with speed of 200/200 using speedtest.net my apple phone gets those numbers up and down. however my pc is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TroyMiller2, Nov 17, 2018.

1. WIFI speed vs pc speed

I recently got new frontier service with speed of 200/200 using speedtest.net my apple phone gets those numbers up and down. however my pc is only running close to 50/50 - the frontier tech told me it my be a setting in my pc - my pc is a dell intel core i5

:)

TroyMiller2, Nov 17, 2018

2. wifi downloading speed?

if i use 4mbps wifi in pc and i get 450kbps downloading speed and if i use this 4mbps wifi on nokia c6-01 and n97 mini then can 450kbps wifi speed in these mobiles like pc

Rainbow7---01, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Nov 17, 2018
  4. WIFI speed vs pc speed

Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

WIFI speed vs pc speed

1. WIFI speed vs pc speed - Similar Threads - WIFI speed speed

2. WiFi Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Speed: Something is wrong with my WiFi on this computer. I am connected but the WiFi speed to this computer is slow. All other devices are running fine. The wifi speed to this on computer is very slow it is at 72mbps and it should be at 300mbps....
  3. WiFi Network speed and internet speed question

WiFi Network speed and internet speed question: Okay I don't understand this I have a 1gb network modem/router thru CenturyLink and what I don't understand is on all my local networking I get the 1gig speed. On my wired machines when I access the internet I actually get 900mb download/upload speeds, but when I use my...
  4. Slow Wifi speed.

Slow Wifi speed.: Hi my name is Siebe i have a problem on my notebook: When i try to load a page in any browser it takes super long and this is been going on for soo long. When i go to taskmanager and look at my wifi speed it goes from 0 speed to .... speed and it stops at 0 for like 10...
  5. WIFI speed issue

WIFI speed issue: Hi Team, Me facing an issue while using internet with WiFi connectivity on my PC. Me using 2 Mbps speed on my other devices but my PC just provide me max 1 Mbps why? Need your assistance. FYI - Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC, windows 10 recently...
  6. pc speed

pc speed: Acer pc is slow what should I do to speed it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-speed/3009eda9-739d-42e5-a60f-48814be74569
  7. Slow WiFi speed on PC only

Slow WiFi speed on PC only: a week before the problem occurred i had just upgraded to NBN and was fine for the first few days then every device in the house slowed down after this was fixed the PC was the only device that still had very slow speeds. Since every device was working fine with NBN and the...
  8. Wifi Speed

Wifi Speed: The wifi speed on my Laptop is 175mb+. The speed on my desktop is 10mb. I have Xfinity service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-speed/d7e23bde-4eb3-4e8d-8cd9-bc861d2732dd
  9. WiFi Speed Issue

WiFi Speed Issue: I have a Toshiba Satellite with a new 500gb ssd and a clean Win 10 install. Internet download speed when connected to the router via cat 5 in approx. 150Mbps, but via wifi is about 2Mbps. My other laptop, phone and tablet all have no issues when connecting via wifi so this...
  10. Testing Wifi speed

Testing Wifi speed: How can I test the speed of my laptop's 802.11ac wifi connection? I would like to know how fast I can retrieve (but not store) data from my Synology NAS, or maybe send data to the NAS. The laptop has (2x2) and connects at 867 mbps. I should be able to transfer data at...