Windows 10: WiFi Speed

Discus and support WiFi Speed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Something is wrong with my WiFi on this computer. I am connected but the WiFi speed to this computer is slow. All other devices are running fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArmandoRuiz2, Apr 6, 2020.

1. WiFi Speed

Something is wrong with my WiFi on this computer. I am connected but the WiFi speed to this computer is slow. All other devices are running fine. The wifi speed to this on computer is very slow it is at 72mbps and it should be at 300mbps.

:)

ArmandoRuiz2, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 6, 2020
  3. NamCK Win User
    Abysmal wifi speed on Windows 10

I've checked that drivers are up to date. I have 2 different wifi cards and 1 usb wifi adapter. I tried just about everything. Reception on other devices is fine, including a device located in the same spot as computer. It's strictly the computer after updating
    to Windows 10. My wifi speed starts fine but will quickly go down to about 0.1 to 2 mbps (instead of 15+) Nothing seems to fix this, other than a Network reset, after which speed is fine again but quickly degrades.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro, v1709 Build 16299.371

Summary:

• No program is hogging the connection
    • Speed degrades on multiple wifi adapter simultaneously
    • Can only be fixed by a Network reset
    • Steadily degrades over time after a reset
    • No wifi problems on other devices, even in same location
    • Drivers up to date
    • Speed degrades to 0.1-2 mbps with short, temporary bursts to full speed

NamCK, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

WiFi Speed

wifi speed problem.

Hi,

To address your WiFi speed issue, we suggest that you check out this article:
    WiFi issues in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

WiFi Speed

1. WiFi Speed - Similar Threads - WiFi Speed

2. Wifi speed slower on pc than on Iphone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi speed slower on pc than on Iphone.: I build my own pc a few months ago and everything worked fine, but about a month ago it started to slow down. I have 250 Mbits/s on my phone and on almost every other device in my house, but i reach only between 10-60 Mbits/s on my pc. I did speed tests at the same distance...
  3. High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed: High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed. What should I do? My router is connected with a lan cable to my pc for faster connection but it seems like there is something wrong because I should be possible to get up to 250mb per second but I only get up to 30*****moved from...
  4. High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed: High bandwidth high wifi speed slow lan speed. What should I do? My router is connected with a lan cable to my pc for faster connection but it seems like there is something wrong because I should be possible to get up to 250mb per second but I only get up to 30*****moved from...
  5. wifi download speed slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi download speed slow: hello , im facing a issue in wifi download speed. my wifi speed in control panel go does from 270 to 130 mbps and download speed becomes very slow but it does not affect my upload speed . pls help mei...
  6. wifi download speed slow

wifi download speed slow: hello , im facing a issue in wifi download speed. my wifi speed in control panel go does from 270 to 130 mbps and download speed becomes very slow but it does not affect my upload speed . pls help mei...
  7. wifi download speed slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi download speed slow: hello, guys so i am facing a problem with my intennet speed, i asked a question earlier but didnt got solved , after doing some searches i found that i was high fluctuations in download speed and some times it was 0.5 MBps but soemtimes,few it was 150 mbps . i found taht when...
  8. wifi download speed slow

wifi download speed slow: hello, guys so i am facing a problem with my intennet speed, i asked a question earlier but didnt got solved , after doing some searches i found that i was high fluctuations in download speed and some times it was 0.5 MBps but soemtimes,few it was 150 mbps . i found taht when...
  9. windows pc wifi speed is significanly slower than mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows pc wifi speed is significanly slower than mobile: I've recently had changed my router to accomodate higher speeds but for some reason my pc is slower than my phone in terms of wifi.. specifically about 86 times slower...does anyone know what is causing this? both screenshots are from the same time and wifileft is my pc and...
  10. windows pc wifi speed is significanly slower than mobile

windows pc wifi speed is significanly slower than mobile: I've recently had changed my router to accomodate higher speeds but for some reason my pc is slower than my phone in terms of wifi.. specifically about 86 times slower...does anyone know what is causing this? both screenshots are from the same time and wifileft is my pc and...