Windows 10: Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer

Discus and support Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have Spectrum wifi and recently my Windows computer has prevented me from accessing the internet. I called Spectrum and there was nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomLonsway, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer

Hello, I have Spectrum wifi and recently my Windows computer has prevented me from accessing the internet. I called Spectrum and there was nothing wrong with the wifi from the router. All my roommates one with another Windows computer are able to connect to the internet and my iPhone has internet, but not my computer.

When I try to connect to this wifi I am able to connect as normal, but it reads "No Internet, secured". The wifi symbol appears but then quickly alternates to the globe symbol signifying internet has not connected. This started about three days ago after a few months of no problems.

I have no idea why my specific Windows computer just stopped connecting to this specific wifi, my friend's apartment has Spectrum and I'm able to connect to his internet as normal. If anyone is able to help I would greatly appreciate it, I'm not sure which component is failing. Thanks.

:)

TomLonsway, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

WiFi Connectivity unstable on Windows 10 Computer

Hi Wilf,

It's possible that some settings on your computer were affected after installing an upgrade since you mentioned that this intermittent network connection that you're experiencing only started after that. We'd like to learn more about your concern so we could
    provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Are other devices able to connect to your WiFi network without any problems?
    • Have you checked with your Internet Service provider if there are any outages in your area?
    We also suggest that you go through each and every troubleshooting step recommended in this article:

Fix Network Connection Issues in Windows 10
    . A lot of our community members have found the steps in that article very useful in solving connectivity issues.

Let us know if your network connectivity improves after following the troubleshooting steps we recommended.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 8, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 8, 2020
  4. piotrign Win User

Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer

Lumia 610 wifi stops to connect

Hello,

I have problem with my Lumia 610(Windows Phone 7.8) and wifi.

Wifi works ok for some time, but after few hours/or days it stops connecting to any network. The problem exists in home, at work etc.

What helps? Reset the phone by battery removing and then it will again work for some time.

Nothing other steps are not helping, reseting router, removing network from the list etc. not helps

Did anybody have similar problem?

It is Nokia or Windows phone problem?

piotrign, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer

1. Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer - Similar Threads - Wifi stopped connecting

2. My new computer stopped connecting to my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new computer stopped connecting to my wifi: It says it’s connected, but I’m unable to access the internet. A friend helped me build my new computer yesterday. The Ethernet port hasn’t worked at all, but I was able to connect to wifi yesterday and then all of us sudden after restarting the computer I just couldn’t...
  3. My new computer stopped connecting to my wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new computer stopped connecting to my wifi: It says it’s connected, but I’m unable to access the internet. A friend helped me build my new computer yesterday. The Ethernet port hasn’t worked at all, but I was able to connect to wifi yesterday and then all of us sudden after restarting the computer I just couldn’t...
  4. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stops connecting to WiFi: My desktop PC running Windows 10 has had this problem twice now. When I boot-up it automatically connects to WiFi and everything works fine. I can get on the internet, download games, nothing's wrong. Then, a varying amount of time later, it disconnects from the WiFi and...
  5. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC stops connecting to WiFi: My desktop PC running Windows 10 has had this problem twice now. When I boot-up it automatically connects to WiFi and everything works fine. I can get on the internet, download games, nothing's wrong. Then, a varying amount of time later, it disconnects from the WiFi and...
  6. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer

Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer: Hi, When I try to connect to this wifi, I can connect normally, but it says "No Internet, protected". The wifi symbol appears, but then quickly alternates with the globe symbol, which means that the Internet has not connected. This started about two days ago after a few...
  8. Wifi stopped connecting

Wifi stopped connecting: Hi, suddenly my laptop won't connect to wifi. It keeps auto checking "automatically connect" and it does it on the available connections tab with all the available connections. I've gone through ALL the windows 10 wifi fix suggestions on your page to no avail. It started...
  9. My computer rejects to connect to wifi

My computer rejects to connect to wifi: Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the first time it was just saying that he cant connect and I switched to my tablet and then it started to reject everything. It...
  10. My Computer's WiFi stopped working :(

My Computer's WiFi stopped working :(: Hi Guys! I have the free version of cyberghost and I was trying to connect to a server. Because i had a free account, i have to wait until there are spots left. while it was in that stage i tried to close it. there was no close button on it so i shut it down using task...