Windows 10: Wifi stopped connecting

Discus and support Wifi stopped connecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, suddenly my laptop won't connect to wifi. It keeps auto checking "automatically connect" and it does it on the available connections tab with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lucia&ewi{}, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Wifi stopped connecting

Hi, suddenly my laptop won't connect to wifi. It keeps auto checking "automatically connect" and it does it on the available connections tab with all the available connections. I've gone through ALL the windows 10 wifi fix suggestions on your page to no avail. It started doing this out of the blue, I hadn't done any updates on any of my software. Connection says "no internet, secured". Help!!??

:)

Lucia&ewi{}, Oct 24, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 24, 2019
  3. piotrign Win User
    Lumia 610 wifi stops to connect

Hello,

I have problem with my Lumia 610(Windows Phone 7.8) and wifi.

Wifi works ok for some time, but after few hours/or days it stops connecting to any network. The problem exists in home, at work etc.

What helps? Reset the phone by battery removing and then it will again work for some time.

Nothing other steps are not helping, reseting router, removing network from the list etc. not helps

Did anybody have similar problem?

It is Nokia or Windows phone problem?

piotrign, Oct 24, 2019
  4. simrick Win User

Wifi stopped connecting

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Wifi stopped connecting

1. Wifi stopped connecting - Similar Threads - Wifi stopped connecting

2. Laptop randomly stopped connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly stopped connecting to wifi: I have a windows 11 OS. My laptop connected fine to the wifi before, but while I was in the middle of watching a video it stopped connecting to any of my home networks. It connects to my mobile hotspot and all my other home devices connect to the home network, just not my...
  3. Laptop randomly stopped connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly stopped connecting to wifi: I have a windows 11 OS. My laptop connected fine to the wifi before, but while I was in the middle of watching a video it stopped connecting to any of my home networks. It connects to my mobile hotspot and all my other home devices connect to the home network, just not my...
  4. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stops connecting to WiFi: My desktop PC running Windows 10 has had this problem twice now. When I boot-up it automatically connects to WiFi and everything works fine. I can get on the internet, download games, nothing's wrong. Then, a varying amount of time later, it disconnects from the WiFi and...
  5. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC stops connecting to WiFi: My desktop PC running Windows 10 has had this problem twice now. When I boot-up it automatically connects to WiFi and everything works fine. I can get on the internet, download games, nothing's wrong. Then, a varying amount of time later, it disconnects from the WiFi and...
  6. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer

Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer: Hi, When I try to connect to this wifi, I can connect normally, but it says "No Internet, protected". The wifi symbol appears, but then quickly alternates with the globe symbol, which means that the Internet has not connected. This started about two days ago after a few...
  8. Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer

Wifi stopped connecting to my Windows computer: Hello, I have Spectrum wifi and recently my Windows computer has prevented me from accessing the internet. I called Spectrum and there was nothing wrong with the wifi from the router. All my roommates one with another Windows computer are able to connect to the internet and...
  9. How to stop connecting to a specific Wifi network

How to stop connecting to a specific Wifi network: If I have connected to a specific Wifi network - I have previously saved the password and ticked always login. How do I remove this network COMPLETELY? I have tried ticking forget network. This doesn't seem to work. Is there a command that can issue on DOS prompt that...
  10. WiFi & Internet connection stopped

WiFi & Internet connection stopped: Hello. Yesterday the WiFi & internet connection stopped working abruptly on my laptop. Nothing changed with my router but I did reboot it twice. It is a Netgear Router R7000, and all checks fine with it. I am getting wifi connections on tablet & phone and my desktop is...