Windows 10: WIFI stopped working

Discus and support WIFI stopped working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since my last update my wifi stopped working and now it doesnt even show available networks. I tried everything and nothing works, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MiguelMarques9, Sep 29, 2020.

1. WIFI stopped working

Since my last update my wifi stopped working and now it doesnt even show available networks. I tried everything and nothing works, and the troubleshooting option isnt solving anything.

I have the latest updates and everything is runing fine, and the cable connection is working, except the wifi.

After many attempts i suddenly discovered if i log off my session to the opening screen where i have to put the password i can connect to my wifi but if enter windows i can do anything, i have internet but cant acess the available networks , or turn off/on the wifi.

Please Help!

:)

MiguelMarques9, Sep 29, 2020

2. Lumia 930 WiFi stops working

Have same issue on a 930, the 920 doesnt have the issue at all so can confirm its model specific.

I can replicate the issue following the steps below. Anyone else have it following these steps?

• Restart the phone
    • Connect to 2GHz wifi network (connects)
    • Disconnect from wifi
    • lock screen and leave it for 15 mins
    • Connect to 2GHz wifi network (fails)

EmanueleCiurleo, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Wifi/Device Manager/Settings/Control Panel Stop Working Until reboot

hTG08IZ1g9k

So, this happens about every twenty minutes while using my PC, I can leave it alone for hours and come back and it will be fine then happen soon after.

The system apps like device manager/Settings/Control panel stop working and have problems and I cannot connect to the wifi.

checklist of things I've tried/know
    • Wifi adapter is on max performance
    • SFC, no problems
    • Drives are healthy
    • Activated windows
    • Multiple scans with Mbam
    • WIFI is working on my other laptops

Jcorella17, Sep 29, 2020
  4. WIFI stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

WIFI stopped working

1. WIFI stopped working - Similar Threads - WIFI stopped working

2. Wifi adapter stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stops working: Hi,I have an MSI P75 9SF laptop and I've been experiencing some wifi issues for the past 3 months. It stops working at random. I, for example, was working on my laptop all day without a problem, after a long break I decided to turn it on again and lifted it with one hand and...
  3. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  4. Wifi adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter stopped working: Today, my wifi adapter stopped working.Error messages:IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning...
  5. Wifi Randomly Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Randomly Stops Working: About a month ago the wifi adapter in my MSI GF63 8RC Laptop started periodically having an issue where it would show no available networks. When using the automatic troubleshooter in Windows 10 it said "There may be a problem with the driver for your wireless adapter"....
  6. Wifi Randomly Stops Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Randomly Stops Working: About a month ago the wifi adapter in my MSI GF63 8RC Laptop started periodically having an issue where it would show no available networks. When using the automatic troubleshooter in Windows 10 it said "There may be a problem with the driver for your wireless adapter"....
  7. Wifi Randomly Stops Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. WIFI stopped working

WIFI stopped working: Since my last update my wifi stopped working and now it doesn't even show available networks. I tried everything and nothing works, and the troubleshooting option solves nothing.I have the latest updates and everything works fine, and the wired connection works except...
  9. WiFi stopped working

WiFi stopped working: After Windows 10 update, WiFi stopped working on my laptop. Can you help me fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-stopped-working/5ef81c74-50e5-444c-af09-b85c60ee4147
  10. Wifi Suddenly Stops Working

Wifi Suddenly Stops Working: So I have a Surface Book 2, 13" model. On 2 separate wifi routers i have owned, this issue has occurred. Randomly while either in use or when put in standby the Wifi will stop working as in the Wireless Network im using will disconnect. Now sometimes it will let me select it...