Windows 10: Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on

Discus and support Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using Windows 11, when I turn on a Logitech Bluetooth mouse, web pages will not load and show "No internet" in Chrome browser, even though the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas Foley1, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on

Using Windows 11, when I turn on a Logitech Bluetooth mouse, web pages will not load and show "No internet" in Chrome browser, even though the wifi shows it is connected and everything is normal. The web pages will load immediately the second the Bluetooth mouse is turned off and almost immediately stop loading the second the Bluetooth mouse is turned back on. I

:)

Thomas Foley1, Sep 9, 2022
  2. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Sep 9, 2022
  3. caffeine Win User
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

Windows 10 Pro x64
    Logitech M535 mouse

My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things:
    1) Bluetooth is now missing from the hidden icons in the task tray.
    2) Bluetooth is now missing from Device Manager.
    3) In settings>devices my mouse appears and indicates turned off when in fact it is turned on.
    4) In settings>devices removing the device does not work.
    5) In Logitech's options my device is not found -- even when attempting to pair it.

I have restarted bluetooth services in services.msc and changed it from manual to automatic startup. I have run Windows troubleshooter.

What advice can you offer?

caffeine, Sep 9, 2022
  4. Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on

wireless mouse stopped working

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why your wireless mouse has stopped working is due to a driver or software conflict. Since you have already tried some troubleshooting steps, we would suggest you to follow the methods provided on this

support link
    on how to Resolve Bluetooth mouse or keyboard failure to function.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 9, 2022
Thema:

Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on

1. Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on - Similar Threads - Wifi stops working

2. WiFi and Bluetooth stop working automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi and Bluetooth stop working automatically: I have Windows 11 22H2 with latest update on my device, and quite often 1 or 2 times a day while using the WiFi stops working. It disconnects automatically and when I try to reconnect, it doesn't show any available networks. Then I run the network adapter troubleshooter, and...
  3. WiFi and Bluetooth stop working automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi and Bluetooth stop working automatically: I have Windows 11 22H2 with latest update on my device, and quite often 1 or 2 times a day while using the WiFi stops working. It disconnects automatically and when I try to reconnect, it doesn't show any available networks. Then I run the network adapter troubleshooter, and...
  4. Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on: Using Windows 11, when I turn on a Logitech Bluetooth mouse, web pages will not load and show "No internet" in Chrome browser, even though the wifi shows it is connected and everything is normal. The web pages will load immediately the second the Bluetooth mouse is turned off...
  5. Touchpad buttons stop working when bluetooth mouse is disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad buttons stop working when bluetooth mouse is disconnected: Hi I have an issue whereby when I disconnect my Bluetooth mouse on my laptop, the left and right click buttons stop functioning on my touchpad! It is quite annoying as the only way to get the touchpad buttons to work again is to either re-connect the bluetooth mouse, or...
  6. Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse stopped working: I'm running Win 10 Enterprise 1903 My Microsoft Arc Mouse has stopped working. I have removed and reconnected it but it shows a Driver Error in the in the Blueooth and Other Devices settings. Is this a problem with a recent update or is it likely that the mouse is faulty?...
  7. Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working: Wife has Dell Inspiron 7786, 2-in-1, laptop that she uses for work. Running Win 10. Some updates installed last week, computer running fine on Friday. Monday morning, she woke it up and noticed her Bluetooth mouse wasn't responding. She swapped battery out with no luck and...
  8. microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working

microsoft go bluetooth mouse stopped working: my Bluetooth Microsoft GO mouse stopped working, the battery is fine and Bluetooth is on but my GO doesn't see it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-go-bluetooth-mouse-stopped-working/f9669f02-67e3-4150-ac77-689f2d5c3715
  9. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  10. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...