Windows 10: Wifi Suddenly Disappeared

Discus and support Wifi Suddenly Disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I dont know what happened suddenly but until yesterday everything was working absolutely fine but suddenly today while working on the laptop the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AniketTiwari, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Wifi Suddenly Disappeared

I dont know what happened suddenly but until yesterday everything was working absolutely fine but suddenly today while working on the laptop the wifi suddenly stopped. Then i checked the connections area there was only airplane mode visible and no connections were visible above the area like it used to.

Even in the setting the wifi tab disappeared i tried all the methods like restarting the WLAN Auto config and then going is device manager checking for any adapter updates etc. Nothing worked :

And also this problem was occuring only in one laptop. In the second laptop everything was absolutely fine and working as it does.

In the mobile phones also the WIFI was working so this cleared that the problem was in the particular device the laptop else the problem would have been occuring on the other devices as well, so i dont know what happened to the laptop all of a sudden.

So pls if anyone encountered the same problem or knows how to fix it Pls help!!

Thank you.

:)

AniketTiwari, Feb 3, 2021

2. Wifi card suddenly stops with no error

(note: restarting the laptop fixes this until it happens again) this is something that happens randomly, I'll be doing something (usually requiring internet) and all the sudden the wifi card disappears from the connections list. I cannot see why this happens and it seems to happen randomly with no pattern. Opening device manager to the wifi card says that it has an error code 14 and that I need to restart to fix it, if I go the the details tab under Status I get these messages
    Wifi Suddenly Disappeared [​IMG]
    and under problem code I get this
    Wifi Suddenly Disappeared [​IMG]
    this is fixed by restarting but this happens 2-4 times a day and gets really annoying

randomwin10user, Feb 3, 2021
  3. GAURAK Win User
    My wifi adapter suddenly disappeared and wifi not working

My wifi adapter suddenly disappeared. if I check network properties, it shows qualcomm atheros AR956x wireless. But cant find anywhere. windows 10 is installed on my pc

GAURAK, Feb 3, 2021
  4. dgyaan Win User

Wifi Suddenly Disappeared

My WiFi suddenly disappears from available wifi list

Hello community,

My WiFi name suddenly disappears from wifi list and it disconnects. My neighbors wifi appear, my hotspot appears, but only my wifi disappears.

Sometime troubleshooting works and my wifi appears, sometimes it doesn't.

It generally happens when my laptop sleeps or when I am doing some heavy processing like Premiere Pro.

There is nothing wrong with my router. There are no such issues from my other Windows & Android devices. On the same laptop where this problem is occurring, I have installed Ubuntu and I have never faced any such problem there as well.

So I go to adapter settings, disable and then re-enable "Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter". But sometimes even that does not work, so I have to reboot my PC.

I have already tried these things:

1. Update windows

2. Reinstall windows

3. Disabled power-saving in my wireless adapter settings.

4. Updated drivers.

5. Windows troubleshooting (works sometimes).

dgyaan, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Wifi Suddenly Disappeared

1. Wifi Suddenly Disappeared - Similar Threads - Wifi Suddenly Disappeared

2. WiFi Driver Suddenly Disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Driver Suddenly Disappear: Due to this driver update Android - Net - 3/30/2016 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.1 my laptop's Wi-Fi driver disappears and also the Bluetooth also disappears and this update cause this trouble every time .I also install a fresh copy of windows but this keeps happening again and...
  3. WiFi Driver Suddenly Disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Driver Suddenly Disappear: Due to this driver update Android - Net - 3/30/2016 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.1 my laptop's Wi-Fi driver disappears and also the Bluetooth also disappears and this update cause this trouble every time .I also install a fresh copy of windows but this keeps happening again and...
  4. In windows11 wifi apater suddenly disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows11 wifi apater suddenly disappears: Hello!Can you help me to solve this? :I dont think it is my router. other devices does not disconnect.Asus TUF 505DUAfter reboot everything is ok. But only 15-45 mins. I didnot found the point when this happens.On screen we can see that the wifi device is disabled even after...
  5. In windows11 wifi apater suddenly disappears

In windows11 wifi apater suddenly disappears: Hello!Can you help me to solve this? :I dont think it is my router. other devices does not disconnect.Asus TUF 505DUAfter reboot everything is ok. But only 15-45 mins. I didnot found the point when this happens.On screen we can see that the wifi device is disabled even after...
  6. Wifi suddenly disappears. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi suddenly disappears. What to do?: I am currently using Win 10. Its up to date. I don't usually shutdown the laptop. Mostly keeps it in sleep. This is the 2nd time I face issue with Wifi. While using, wifi just disappears and it's like there is no such thing in the PC. Wifi doesn't show in settings. In the...
  7. Wifi suddenly disappears. What to do?

Wifi suddenly disappears. What to do?: I am currently using Win 10. Its up to date. I don't usually shutdown the laptop. Mostly keeps it in sleep. This is the 2nd time I face issue with Wifi. While using, wifi just disappears and it's like there is no such thing in the PC. Wifi doesn't show in settings. In the...
  8. Wifi suddenly disappears. What to do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. My wifi adapter suddenly disappeared and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi adapter suddenly disappeared and wifi not working: My wifi adapter suddenly disappeared. if I check network properties, it shows qualcomm atheros AR956x wireless. But cant find anywhere. windows 10 is installed on my pc...
  10. Wifi button suddenly disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi button suddenly disappearing: Hey guys, I have a problem with my laptop, and its on windows 10, sometimes when I turn my laptop on the wifi gets disconnected and then I can't turn it on. Like the button that turns on/off the wifi disappears completely, even in the settings, and the only way to make it...