Windows 10: WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

Discus and support WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop is not connecting to wifi. It was connecting to WIFI till 03-Feb-2019. Troubleshooting shows as below Problems found "'Intel(R) Wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pavithara Rathinavel, Feb 5, 2019.

1. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

My laptop is not connecting to wifi. It was connecting to WIFI till 03-Feb-2019.

Troubleshooting shows as below

Problems found "'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"

When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The Best drivers for your device are already Installed"

Manufacturer: Dell Inc

Model: Inspiron 5482

Processor: Intel Core i7

Please help me in resolving this issue at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavithara

:)

Pavithara Rathinavel, Feb 5, 2019

2. Wifi suddenly stopped working - strange result

Wifi stopped working suddenly on my desktop. Now I have to connect with cable to the router but when I open Network Connections it still says the wifi is connected and working. The Ethernet connection has the name of the Wifi SSID.

If I open the details of the wifi connection it says there is no0 IPV4 or IPV6 connectivity although these are checked.

What has happened?

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop [​IMG]

anparkinson, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Wifi card suddenly stops with no error

(note: restarting the laptop fixes this until it happens again) this is something that happens randomly, I'll be doing something (usually requiring internet) and all the sudden the wifi card disappears from the connections list. I cannot see why this happens and it seems to happen randomly with no pattern. Opening device manager to the wifi card says that it has an error code 14 and that I need to restart to fix it, if I go the the details tab under Status I get these messages
    and under problem code I get this
    this is fixed by restarting but this happens 2-4 times a day and gets really annoying

randomwin10user, Feb 5, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

Wifi suddenly stopped working - strange result

Hi I recall that while my PC was on over lunch I returned to find those protocols had suddenly and without apparent reason vanished.

Why? Hmm, maybe there's a clue in your event log. Sorry, my crystal ball is down for scheduled maintenance*chuckle

Easy option (hopefully), avoiding use of a possible series of commands:
    Download and install Tweaking.com's repair tool (free), lots of cautious stages beforehand. Observe accordingly.
    Select ONLY network connection repair.
    Run the repair.

If that doesn't work, here's a set of instructions for repairs:

1. Run the built-in Troubleshooter
    Right click the network icon on the Taskbar
    Pick Troubleshoot problems
    Select Identify and repair network problems
    Follow instructions in the troubleshooter

1. Reset networking
    Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    Copy the lines in the code box below
    Right click in the Command Prompt window to paste
    Code:
    netsh winsock resetnetsh int ip resetnetsh int ipv4 resetnetsh int ipv6 resetipconfig /renewipconfig /flushdns
    Restart your machine

1. Disable IPv6
    Open Network Connections
    Right click on the affected adapter(s) (Wifi, Ethernet, or each one of them)
    Select Properties
    Scroll down to Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
    Remove the check mark
    Press OK

Restart your machine

1. Reinstall TCP/Pv4
    Launch Command Prompt (Admin)
    enter the following command
    netsh int ipv4 install
    exit

Restart your machine

1. Restart Your Network Adapters
    Open Network Connections
    Right click the affected adapter(s) (Wifi, Ethernet, or each one of them)
    Pick Disable

Restart your machine

Open Network Connections
    Right click the affected adapter(s) (Wifi, Ethernet, or each one of them)
    Pick Enable

dalchina, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

1. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop - Similar Threads - WIFI suddenly stopped

2. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  3. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  4. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly

Bluetooth Stopped Working On My Laptop Suddenly: I have a Dell XPS 9500 and my Bluetooth connection just stopped working suddenly. When I try to remove or add a device, it says the Bluetooth isn't turned on, and the Bluetooth button isn't showing up in quick actions. Bluetooth isn't showing up on Device Manager either. I...
  6. Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer WiFi suddenly stopped working: Hi one day my computer’s WiFi stopped working. At first when I went into device manager there was a yellow error sign next to the Intel Wireless AC 9560 160mhz adapter. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it and reset the computer, but after a few of those tries it vanished...
  7. My laptop sound suddenly stopped working.

My laptop sound suddenly stopped working.: My laptop sound suddenly stopped working. It was working before i switched off my laptop a few hours ago and when i turned it own, there was suddenly no sound. I have tried checking the sound settings but still nothing. Please help...
  8. My laptop wifi suddenly stopped working after the update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop wifi suddenly stopped working after the update: Help guys. submitted by /u/perkymaster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsinzb/my_laptop_wifi_suddenly_stopped_working_after_the/
  9. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: So, I was working as always with my laptop until suddenly WIFI stopped working. I tried troubleshooting it and it says “The Intel(R) Wireless-AC adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems” and “A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken”....
  10. Wifi Suddenly Stops Working

Wifi Suddenly Stops Working: So I have a Surface Book 2, 13" model. On 2 separate wifi routers i have owned, this issue has occurred. Randomly while either in use or when put in standby the Wifi will stop working as in the Wireless Network im using will disconnect. Now sometimes it will let me select it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone wifi suddenly stopped working

2. wifi suddenly stops working

3. wifi suddenly stopped working pc

4. my wifi stopped working on my laptop,
  5. my wifi on my laptop suddenly stopped,
  6. wifi suddenly stopped working