Windows 10: wifi symbol not showing on windows 11

Discus and support wifi symbol not showing on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Wifi symbol is not showing in my pc I don't know what happened either and i can't even connect to wifi and all. This is a huge problem i ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bangaru Vamsi, Mar 31, 2023.

1. wifi symbol not showing on windows 11

Hello, Wifi symbol is not showing in my pc I don't know what happened either and i can't even connect to wifi and all. This is a huge problem i ever faced until now so kindly please help with the question i raised here and i am waiting for the solution

:)

Bangaru Vamsi, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Loganhec Win User

Why is my windows not showing the wifi symbol or the wifi option in settings

Why is my windows not showing the wifi symbol or the wifi option in settings

Loganhec, Mar 31, 2023
  3. VIC
    Vic Win User
    Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

4. davidmen1 Win User

wifi symbol not showing on windows 11

Airplane mode symbol showing up instead of Wi-Fi.

Thanks for this - super helpful and clear. Much appreciated.

• What is the make and model of the computer? Lenovo X1 Carbon Series 2

• Are you able to connect to the Wi Fi even when it shows the Airplane symbol? Yes

• Which is the current build installed on the computer? 14352.rs1_release.160522-1930

• Did you install any third party security application? No, only Windows Defender

My system is up to date.

I ran System File checker and restarted my laptop.

Still the same airplane symbol showing in spite of the fact that I am on wifi. Strange. See below. MSOutlook is online and the airplane symbol is showing. I'm sending this to you now over wifi even though the airplane symbol is still showing on the taskbar.

wifi symbol not showing on windows 11 e4b02d3e-41df-47d5-ba67-b9923d684d52.jpg

Thanks for any insights.

davidmen1, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

wifi symbol not showing on windows 11

1. wifi symbol not showing on windows 11 - Similar Threads - wifi symbol showing

2. WiFi just disappeared out of no where. It only shows the airplane symbol. Wifi is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi just disappeared out of no where. It only shows the airplane symbol. Wifi is not...: WiFi just disappeared out of no where. It only shows the airplane symbol. Wifi is not operational. Please help. Im not tech savvy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-just-disappeared-out-of-no-where-it-only/84de7e5e-b3e4-4c82-9fe7-0ed825cc1572
  3. WiFi just disappeared out of no where. It only shows the airplane symbol. Wifi is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi just disappeared out of no where. It only shows the airplane symbol. Wifi is not...: WiFi just disappeared out of no where. It only shows the airplane symbol. Wifi is not operational. Please help. Im not tech savvy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-just-disappeared-out-of-no-where-it-only/84de7e5e-b3e4-4c82-9fe7-0ed825cc1572
  4. In Windows WiFi symbol is not showing, tried everything !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows WiFi symbol is not showing, tried everything !!!!: Device: Acer Aspire-515-52G laptopWindows :Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2 Installed on ‎8/‎5/‎2023 OS build 22631.2129 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22669.1000.0 Wifi Adapter: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzits been 10 days , wifi symbol...
  5. In Windows WiFi symbol is not showing, tried everything !!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows WiFi symbol is not showing, tried everything !!!!: Device: Acer Aspire-515-52G laptopWindows :Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2 Installed on ‎8/‎5/‎2023 OS build 22631.2129 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22669.1000.0 Wifi Adapter: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzits been 10 days , wifi symbol...
  6. wifi symbol not showing on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi symbol not showing on windows 11: Hello, Wifi symbol is not showing in my pc I don't know what happened either and i can't even connect to wifi and all. This is a huge problem i ever faced until now so kindly please help with the question i raised here and i am waiting for the solution...
  7. Why is my windows not showing the wifi symbol or the wifi option in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows not showing the wifi symbol or the wifi option in settings: Why is my windows not showing the wifi symbol or the wifi option in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-not-showing-the-wifi-symbol-or/524094bf-c659-43a0-b947-8353e93dfa9d
  8. Why is my windows not showing the wifi symbol or the wifi option in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my windows not showing the wifi symbol or the wifi option in settings: Why is my windows not showing the wifi symbol or the wifi option in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-windows-not-showing-the-wifi-symbol-or/524094bf-c659-43a0-b947-8353e93dfa9d
  9. Wifi symbol is disappeared

Wifi symbol is disappeared: I couldn't see the wifi symbol to connect to internet. I have tried all the steps to uninstall and install the driver but no luck. Please help me to resolve the issue. Attaching the snips. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal)

Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal): This is the weirdest problem For awhile I have had internet but the wifi on the bottom right corner shows that there is no signal, I have full internet capabilities except I can't log into my Microsoft account through the apps. For example I can't update my computer and I...